pracować w banku/na lotniku/w szpitalu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jakiego przyimka użyjemy mówiąc, że pracujemy w banku/na lotnisku/w szpitalu/w warsztacie samochodowym?
at, lub in, aby podkreslic, ze 'w budynku/wewnatrz'
Dla mnie "at" zawsze kojarzy się z lokalizacją ogólną, niekoniecznie "wewnątrz". Dla przykładu "at school" kojarzy mi się z tym, że jesteśmy na terenie szkoły bądź wewnątrz, a "in school" jedynie wewnątrz.

Ciekawa notka z innego forum:

I may be at work, but I'm never in work – unless I'm lost in my work.
I may be at home, but I'm never in home – only in my house.
I might speak in jest, but I would never speak at jest.
I might be at the restaurant, but I could be in the restaurant. At the restaurant would include being in the parking lot, but I probably wouldn't be at the parking lot – unless we were meeting at the parking lot.

Kwestia jest złożona - pomimo jakiś ogólnych reguł - kontekst determinuje "wyjątki".
Cytat: dave_freak
Kwestia jest złożona - pomimo jakiś ogólnych reguł - kontekst determinuje "wyjątki".

tak się myślników nie używa, grudziu
at school czy in school to typowy zarys roznic pomiedzy BrE a AmE
at ma zastosowania tam, gdzie in nie moze go miec
@zielonosiwy

Pisząc z tableta tak mi prościej. Dlaczego stale szukasz powodu, by się do czegoś przyczepić? Rozmawialiśmy teraz o przyimkach.

Równie dobrze można Ci zwrócić uwagę, że rozpoczynasz zdanie z małej litery. Praktycznie notorycznie. Tylko widzisz, mi to nie przeszkadza.
engee@

These differences are fading away. Although I don't live in England any more, my brother-in-law is English, and I sometimes hear him use phrases like "on the street", "in school". The word "movie", a pure Americanism, seems to be used on a daily basis.
That's mostly true of the differences we're talking about. But there are still some die-hard British speakers of English who will say otherwise -- they may like to keep the differences purely on the Britishness merits.
There is black and there is white, and no one will convince me that black is white and white is black. Sa roznice, i sa osoby ktore widza te roznice.
The robbery happened on the street/in the street.
I was in school/at school yesterday at the same time as the robbery was taking place.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.