Speech sport,

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Byłbym wdzięczny za sprawdzenie poniższej pracy, speech z języka angielskiego na temat sportu.

I’m sure that each of us at least once was wondering to became a professional sportsman, for me it’s amazing that sport ,which gives so much fun, could be a job. But is it worth to sacrifice life for a sport? Is it worth to be a sportsman?
Let’s have a look at this profession.
Everybody knows that Sport is healty, Regular physical activities improves our condition and life comfort. Without movement we are exposed on many health disorders like obesity, diabates or heart problems. So it looks like being sportsman makes them extremely healthy, but often reality is different.
Opinion “Sport is healthy” is a truth, but not for professionals.
Sportsman’s overload their bodies to archieve better results, intensive training often cause injuries, sometimes injuries are serious enough to ruin career’s.
What about the earnings?
The most popular sportsman’s earns unbelievable money, but we should be aware of the length of the road to the top. Top players had to defeat their opponents with persistence in trainings , which like I’ve mentioned before often are unhealthy for them, but also they have to remember about proper diet. Of course congenital talent and physical copabilities are also needed.
In summary, on the one hand sport seems like one of the most enjoyable professions, it Is wonderful when job gives you satisfaction. But professional sport requires incredible perseverance in everyday life and complete devotion in it. Sport is healthy, but just for amateurs. Professional sportsman’s to reach the top unfortunately have to risk their health.
mowi sie 'sport speech'
Nie widzisz innych bledów?
widze, ale jest ich malo, aby sie do nich czepiac
Tak na szybkiego zauważyłem,
wondering to became; we are exposed onTO JEST PO PL.many health disorders; So it looks like being sportsman makes them extremely healthy W POPRZEDNIM ZDANIU PISZESZ US;
Ja widzę mnóstwo :)

Np:
Regular physical activities improves
exposed on
Sportsman’s overload their bodies
intensive training often cause injuries
itd
+ pełno literówek
Może być?
I’m sure that each of us at least once was wondering about professional sport career, for me it’s amazing that sport ,which gives so much fun, could be a job. But is it worth to sacrifice life for a sport? Is it worth to be a sportsman?
Let’s have a look on that.
Everybody knows that Sport have many health benefits. Regular exercises improves the quality of our life’s and also keep us fit. Without movement many health disorders like obesity, diabates or heart problems threatens our organism. So it looks like being sportsman makes us extremely healthy, but often reality is different.
For example one of the best Cameroonian footballer’s in history Marc Vivien in 2003 during the Confederations Cup match against Colombia had a heart attack and died.
Professional sportman’s to archieve better results sometimes tire their bodies too much, it makes high probability of injury, sometimes injuries are serious enough to ruin career’s.
What about the earnings?
The most popular sportsman’s earns unbelievable money, but we should be aware of the length of the road to the top. Top players had to defeat their opponents with persistence in trainings , which like I’ve mentioned before often are unhealthy for organism, but also they have to remember about proper diet. Of course congenital talent and physical copabilities are also needed.
In summary, on the one hand sport seems like one of the most enjoyable professions, it Is wonderful when job gives you satisfaction. But professional sport requires incredible perseverance in everyday life and complete devotion in it. Sport is healthy, but just for amateurs. Professional sportsman’s to reach the top unfortunately have to risk their health.
Without movement many health disorders like obesity, diabates or heart problems threatens our organism. coś jest gramatycznie źle.
sportsman ja bym dał zastąpił słowem 'gender neutral', np athlete.
Cytat: Aaric
Without movement many health disorders like obesity, diabates or heart problems threatens our organism. coś jest gramatycznie źle.

To w jaki sposób napisać -Bez ruchu jesteśmy narażeni na zaburzenia zdrowotne?
Regular physical activities improves....
obesity, diabates or heart problems threatens....
Nie rozpoznajesz tu błędów?
I’m sure that each of us at least once was wondering about professional sport career, for me it’s amazing that sport ,which gives so much fun, could be a job. But is it worth to sacrifice life for a sport? Is it worth to be a sportsman?
Let’s have a look on that.

Everybody knows that practicing sport has many health benefits. Regular exercises improves the quality of our life’s and also keep us fit.
Movement protects our organism against many health disorders like obesity, diabates or heart problems. So it looks like being sportsman makes us extremely healthy, but often reality is different.
For example one of the best Cameroonian footballer’s in history Marc Vivien in 2003 during the Confederations Cup match against Colombia had a heart attack and unfortunately died in ambulance.
Professional sportman’s to archieve better results sometimes tire their bodies too much and it makes high probability of injury, sometimes injuries are serious enough to ruin career’s.

What about the earnings?
The most popular sportsman’s earns unbelievable money, but we should be aware of the length of the road to the top. Top players had to defeat their opponents with persistence in trainings , which like I’ve mentioned before often are unhealthy for organism, but also they have to remember about proper diet. Of course congenital talent and physical copabilities are also needed.
edytowany przez FesqPL: 13 lis 2017
Regular exercises improves w której szkole tak uczą? Powtarzasz ten błąd we wszystkich wersjach.
The most popular sportsman’s earns unbelievable money, nie rozumiem tego
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.