I hope for you to...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dzień dobry,

"Bezokoliczniki po czasownikach z reguły nie potrzebują przyimka 'for' do wprowadzenie własnego podmiotu, np. 'I don't want you to tickle me'. Jednak te z nich, które z natury i tak łączą się z przymikiem 'for', nadal go zachowują, np. 'I arranged for Peter to wash the car', 'We hoped for the medicine to work immediately'."

I tutaj jest moje pytanie. Otóż, skoro mówimy 'I hope you are having a great time", dlaczego nikt nie mówi (a nawet dla wielu osób brzmi to niepoprawnie) 'I hope for you to be having a great time"?

W internecie fraza "I hope for you to" niemal się nie pojawia. Czy można powiedzieć że zasada z "hope for" nie dotyczy zaimków osobowych lecz tylko rzeczowników, skoro zadanie 'We hope for the parcel to reach us before Christmas" jest poprawne?
Cytat: nike_x94
I tutaj jest moje pytanie. Otóż, skoro mówimy 'I hope you are having a great time", dlaczego nikt nie mówi (a nawet dla wielu osób brzmi to niepoprawnie) 'I hope for you to be having a great time"?

Bo mówimy tak, a nie inaczej. Jeżeli drugie zdanie nie brzmi dla ciebie niepoprawnie, to musisz sobie jeszcze wyrobić wyczucie.
Poprawna konstrukcja to hope (that) + clause, a nie hope for sb to do sth
To nie jest żadna odpowiedź. Tłumaczenie "tak, bo tak" w kwestii teorii bezokolicznika jest kiepskie.
I hope for the medicine to work immediately. = I hope that the medicine works/will work immediately.
We hope for the parcel to reach us before Christmas. = We hope that the parcel reaches/will reach us...

Czy tu chodzi tylko o zaimki czy osólnie o rzeczowniki ożywione?
Czy na wzór 'arrange for' możmy powiedzieć:
I hope for Peter to get a good mark? czy tylko I hope that Peter will get a good mark?
Szkoda, że nie czytasz ze zrozumieniem.
Cytat: nike_x94
Dzień dobry,

\

The verb hope itself is forward looking. "I hope this helps" is sufficient to express intended helpfulness.

I hope this will help pushes, often unwillingly, the will of being helpful or the whole idea of being helpful further forward into the future to mean I hope it will (one day) help. There is nothing wrong with this when you address, for example, a child: "I hope one day you will be…" But the difference is slight when circumstances are forgiving.

I hope (and pray) for you to be happy implies that there is or might be (still?) hope for you (don't get discouraged and improve). A sinner might get that kind of advice from a priest. I am exaggerating the difference, but I hope you get the idea (I am not saying "I hope you will get the idea").

I hope (that) Peter gets what he deserves.
Cytat: zielonosiwy
???

How is your sex being doing? Any luck in this department?
edytowany przez Janski: 29 mar 2018
Cytat: Janski
I hope (and pray) for you to be happy

Take out 'and pray' and the sentence will sound off.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

English only

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie