tłumaczenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie tłumaczenia dialogu
A: Cześć
B: Cześć
A: Ostatnio myślałam nad naszym wspólnym mieszkaniem i doszłam do wniosku, że muszę się wyprowadzić.
B: Dlaczego, coś się stało?
A: Nie chcę żebyś się na mnie obraziła, ale przeszkadza mi ten ciągły bałagan. Zostawiasz wszędzie puste pudełka po pizzy, brudne rzeczy na kuchennym stole, rozrzucasz po całym mieszkaniu swoje ubrania a na dodatek nie myjesz po sobie naczyń. A poza tym masz węża, który ciągle chowa się w sofie.
B: Nie wiedziałam że tak cię to denerwuje. A w czym przeszkadza Ci mój wąż? Przecież on nie gryzie.
A: Boję się go. Nigdy nie wiem czy nie znajdę go w swoim łóżku, kiedy się obudzę.
B: Mogę spróbować coś zmienić. Będę starała się sprzątać po sobie, ale jeśli chodzi o mojego zwierzaka to nic na to nie poradzę, taka już jest jego natura.
A: No trudno, w takim razie myślę że najlepszym rozwiązaniem będzie moja wyprowadzka.
B: Dobrze skoro tak uważasz to niech tak będzie. Ale będziesz nas odwiedzać?
A: Oczywiście, z przyjemnością.

A: Hi
B: Hi
A: I was thinking about our shared apartment recently and I came to the conclusion that I have to move out.
B: Why, did something happen?
A: I don’t want you to take offense at me, but this constant mess interrupts me. You leave empty pizza boxes everywhere, dirty things on the kitchen table, scatter your clothes around the apartment and, in addition, don’t wash dishes. And otherwise, you have a snake that still hides in the sofa.
B: I did not know that it bothers you so much. What my snake bother you about? He does not bite.
A: I'm afraid of him. I never know if I can find him in my bed when I wake up.
B: I can try to change something. I will try to clean up after myself, but when it comes to my pet, I can not help it, it's his nature.
A: Well, in that case I think the best solution will be my move out.
B: Well, if you think so, let it be. But will you visit us?
A: Of course with pleasure.
B: Why, 'did something happen?' (dla mnie lepiej pasuje...has something happened?')
A: I don’t want you to take offense 'at me' (niepotr), but this constant mess 'interrupts' (nie, to jest zle slowo, tutaj moze 'disturbs' albo cos w tym rodzaju) me. You leave empty pizza boxes everywhere, dirty things on the kitchen table, scatter your clothes around the apartment and, in addition, YOU don’t wash THE dishes. And 'otherwise' (nie, to jest zle slowo, tutaj 'furthermore'), you have a snake that still hides in the sofa.
B: I did not know that it 'bothers' (lepiej 'bothered') you so much. 'What my snake bother you about?' (nie, to jest zle. Tutaj, What bothers you about my snake?) ite.
A: I'm afraid of him. I never know if I 'can' (nie, to jest zle, tutaj mowimy o prawdopodobnosci, w przyszlosci to 'would') find him in my bed when I wake up.
B: I 'can' (can to dla mnie troche tak nijako, moze lepiej 'will') try to change something.
A: Well, in that case I think the best solution will be FOR 'my' ME TO move out. (Jest jeszcze inna wersja...solution will be my moving out' ale to troche z innego register)
B: Well, if you think so, 'let it be' (nie, to przypomina mi piosenke Beatles, ale tutaj to lepiej tak stanowczo, ...so be it).
B: Why, did something happen? Why? Did something happen?
np ....constant mess is getting to me...

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa