Mnóstwo małych pytań - proszę o pomoc!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej, bardzo proszę o wytłumaczenie mi kilku[nastu] błędów, które popełniłam na wypracowaniu, a nie mogę zapytać nauczycielki bo jest na zwolnieniu i mamy zastępstwa. Jest to rozprawka za i przeciw wprowadzeniu zakazu wjazdu samochodów do centrów miast.
W nawiasach lub przez podkreślenie będę oznaczała, gdzie mam błędy.

Nowadays (tutaj taki ptaszek, jaki czegoś brakowało) everyone can have an auto. Cars are (drugi ptaszek) important part of human's(to słowo podkreślone) life and many people can not(podkreślenie) imagine a day without it. Travelling by a(podkreślenie) car is fast and comfortable, but (ptaszek) definitely is not eco-friendly. This is why some people want cars to be banned from drive(podkreślenie) into the city centres.

Of course, if this (podkr) restriction comes to life, it will be linked with city(podkreślone falowaną linią) communication system. The buses and trains would be(podkr) probably endless on late in(podkreślone prostą i falistą linią) due to an enormous amount of people whose want to travel fast. The buses and the trains would be crowded and travelling by them would not be so comfortable as driving a car.

On the other side (ptaszek) banning the cars from drive into (ptaszek) city heart would be very healthy to the environment. I think that a significant carbon reduction could be noted into a cities centres and air would be more clean without the pollutions produced by the cars.

Another advantage of this soultion is that without the cars, people would started riding on the bikes or running for their workplaces. These activities could have a great influence on the problem of increase amount of obese people. (pochyła kursywa to falowana linia)

To sum up, in my opinion cars should be banned from drive into the city centres, because it would be the best solution for the problem of air pollution and it would make people be more active.

Możecie mi wyjaśnić dlaczego mam te wszystkie podkreślenia i ptaszki? Byłabym bardzo wdzięczna!
np,
The buses and trains would be(podkr) probably ALWAYS BEendless on late in(podkreślone prostą i falistą linią) due to an enormous amount NUMBER of people whose want to travel fast.
edytowany przez Aaric: 17 paź 2018
Nowadays (tutaj taki ptaszek, jaki czegoś brakowało) PRZECINEK everyone can have an auto. Cars are (drugi ptaszek) PRZEDIMEK important part of human's(to słowo podkreślone) HUMAN life ...
Dziękuję :)