Past Simple or Past Continuous

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hejka, mam problem z uzupełnieniem kilku zdań w czasie Past Simple i Past Continuous. Mógłby ktoś sprawdzić to co udało mi się uzupełnić i pomóc w zrobieniu reszty?

1. You weren't in the meeting yesterday, were you?
2. While I was traveling around India, complete strangers often asked me personal questions about my marital status and how much money I was earning.
3. I remember he was still studying for his degree when he got an opportunity to work abroad, but he didn't accept it.
4. When I first joined this international company, I .......(can not) adapt to the time differences for having online conferences but then it was becoming easier.
5. When you negotiated with Americans, were you finding they usually said what they thought and were very direct?
6. When you did business in Japan, ......(be) you surprised at the way people......(hold) your business card and studied it carefully?

Z góry dziękuję za pomoc
4, 6 mówisz o przeszlosci; wystarczy tylko wstawic odpowiednie formy czasownikow
5 troche nie rozumiem tego zdania, gdzie tam miałeś lukę?
Dzięki za przykład 4 i 6
W 5 było tak:
When you ...... (negotiate) with Americans,....... (you find) they usually said what they ...... (think) and were very direct?
no wiec co z tymi 4 i 6?
5 'were you finding' jest zle

« 

Business English

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie