Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności maila

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi Jessica!

I hope you're fine. I'm writing with great news. In my school trip I met famous singer what is the Hanna Postwick. I met her in Warsaw on National Stadium. I talked with her about my and her interests and about what we like to do. At the end I got from her two tickets on her concert.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Bye

XYZ
'In' (zle slowo) my school trip I met (brak przedimka) famous singer 'what is the' (calkowicie nie rozumiem co te sloa tutaj robia?) Hanna Postwick. I met her in Warsaw 'on' (zle slowo) (brak przedimka) National Stadium. I talked with her about 'my and her' (ja bym napisala 'our') interests and about what we like to do. At the end I got from her two tickets 'on' (nie, nie, nie to jest kalka z polskiego, kto tak Cie uczy?) her concert.
1. 'I'm writing with great news' - Nie widziałem nigdzie takiego sformułowania. Zamień na: 'I'm writing to give you some great news', 'I'm writing to spread some great news', 'I'm writing bring you some great news'.

2. 'In my school trip' - Ja bym powiedział: 'on my school trip', albo 'during my school trip'.

3. 'I met famous singer' - 'I met a famous singer' - Mówisz o nim po raz pierwszy, nie wiadomo o kogo dokładnie chodzi.

4. 'what is' - Nie może tak być. Najlepiej by było: 'I met Hanna Postwick, a famous singer'.

5. 'on National Stadium' - Potrzeba przedimka 'the' oraz zamienić 'on' na 'at'. Przy wyrażeniach przebywania na terenie obiektów sportowych, kulturalnych itp. używa się 'at'.

6. 'tickets on her concert' - 'tickets for her concert'.
1. 'I'm writing with great news' - >>>Nie widziałem nigdzie takiego sformułowania. Ale to jest o.k. w szybkiej notatce.
>>I'm writing to spread some great news', - wg mnie to jest o.k. ale na szybka notatke, to za dlugie.
'I'm writing (brak slowa) bring you some great news'.
@terri

Tak, zapomniałem oczywiście o 'to'. Masz rację.

Pozdrawiam

mc
@terri,

faktycznie, przejrzałem corpus i jest kilka podobnych sformułowań. Pośpieszyłem się.

Pozdrawiam

mc
np
At the end she gave me...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie