Wstaw odpowiednie słowo w miejsce luki

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1 A _____________ is a building with large sails or similar parts which are turned round by the wind, and which may be used, for example, for crushing grain.
2 Many people remember what happened at Chernobyl, and they worry about the risks associated with ___________.
3 Distributing condoms among teenagers in order to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) is a very __________ issue.
4 An illness is simply a state of feeling unwell: however, a ____________ can be caught and passed on if it is infectious.
5 On the other hand. the term_______________ is used to refer to a malfunctioning of a part of the body or mind, such as for example. anorexia.
6 Kathy loves the environment and is very involved in Greenpeace. She actively _____________ in all demonstrations and fund-raising campaigns.
7 Yet again my professor wrote on my paper: 'Well written though your analysis is _________ and needs more in-depth examination'.
8 Many people have lost their homes as the area was _____________ due to last week's heavy rainfalls.
9 Through _____________ the large-scale cutting down of trees. the ecosystems that allow species to survive are changed and the amount of land available for wildlife decreases.
przetlumacz sobie te zdanka na polski, znajdz polskie slowka i przetlumacz je na angielski.
Nie licz, ze jakis frajer odrobi Twoja prace domowa.

« 

Studia w stanach

»

Pomoc językowa