to have slept

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
"to have slept" - znalezione w tabelce z gramatyką potrzebną na maturze rozszerzonej. Nie wiem jak rozumieć tę formę. Jak użyć bezokolicznika tego rodzaju w zdaniu?

Czy tego rodzaju zdanie byłoby poprawne?
It's important to have slept for at least 8 hours before you drive a car.

Mam wrażenie, że nigdy sie spotkałem się z taką konstrukcją.
perfect infinitive

zdanie jest ok, ale wystarczyloby tu uzyc 'to sleep'

Chyba widziales cos takiego:
He is believed to have slept for 8 hours before he drove away.
Spotyka się. Widzę sporo przykładów w Google.
Może niekoniecznie ze slept ale z innymi czasownikami.
edytowany przez Aaric: 11 kwi 2019
Dzięki za odpowiedzi i wskazanie, że jest to perfect infinitive - to dobry punk zaczepienia. Na pierwszej lepszej stronce znalazłem następujące przykłady, które faktycznie dają do myślenia, ale nie wszystkie z nich zrozumiałem.

1. He pretended to have seen the film. (zamiast: He pretended that he had seen the film."?)
2. Before I turn 40, I want to have written a book. (zamiast: I will have written a book before... / I want to write a book and finish it before I am 40)
I would like to have been to the Taj Mahal when I was in India. (tego nie rozumiem)
If I had known you were coming I would have baked a cake. (3rd conditional - gdzie tu jest perfect infinitive?)
Someone must have broken the window and climbed in. (spekulajce nt przeszłości; nie powinno być raczej: The intruder is believed to have broken the window...)
That man may have noticed the bank robbers' getaway car. (spekulajce nt przeszłości)
And also those related closer to your example:
It's important to have worked out your financial requirements, before you go to an interview.
Concrete is sold by the cubic metre, so it's important to have worked this out before you start contacting suppliers.
It's important to have done our work in an orderly, time-efficient way.
It's important to have watched the film in advance of the event...
We also believe it's important to have demonstrated the ability to work independently or part of a team.
and numerous others.