Passive voice

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Complete the text with correct form of be where necessary and the expressions in the box There is one extra expression which you do not need to use
[blessed with, crowded throughout, famed for, geared to, lined with, located near, set in, situated on, surrounded by]

(1)................the banks of the river Seine,Paris(2)........its magnificient architecture and buildings.Perhaps the most famous of all Parisian cinstructions is the Eiffel Tower built in 1889 and (3)..........the beautiful park of the Champ De Mars.The city(4)................numerous Gothic cathedrals and churches

(5)...............the year Paris is a cosmopolitan melting pt of people from all over the world.Life in paris(6)............accommodating the milions of tourist who visit it each year.Along the narrow streets of Montmartre(7)..............clubs and bars the visitor can expirience the exciting nightlife Paris offers.In the centre of the city lies the Ile de la Cite which(8)............ the waters of the Seine and on which stands Notre Dame Cathedral.

Z góry dziękuje za pomoc
Wpisz swoje odpowiedzi (tylko nie na pałę), a ktoś sprawdzi.
tylko że ja kompletnie nie wiem jak to zrobić :/
Dziwne, bo to nie jest zadanie na poziom początkujący.
Może się mylę ale niektóre zdania brzmią nielogicznie obojętnie które słowo wstawisz. Źle przepisane?
a to widziales?
Complete the text with correct form of be where necessary
You're right. I've missed that.
What about #6?
is geared to
It's been a long day for me today ;-))
Mine is longer by 6 hours :-)
Mine isn't over yet :-((
raczej B2, a nie poziom podstawowy
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa