Sprawdzenie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam czy mógłbym prosić o sprawdzenie poniższego tekstu:

In my opinion school should spend the money on IT classroom. We don't have enough computers and the classroom is too small to accommodate all students so some of them have to sit next to their friends and look what they do. Computers aren't modern enough to use new programs which help in learning. Computers are very noisy and they make a headache. Even turning on computer take half of lesson. Keyboards which we use are damaged and don't have many of keys. Chairs are uncomfortable and make back pain. Our school also should buy a new projector. It's very helpful when teacher want to show us a new lesson on his computer. That one which we have is broken, so we can't use it.
I don't think the school should choose option to modernize the gym because our current one is in good condition. It's big enough to train on it and accommodate all of students.
Ja bym naniósł przykładowe zmiany:
spend more money
to watch what they do
Computers are too old to
they give us a headache
Even booting up
and are missing many of the keys
and cause back pain
The one that we have
Możliwość innych błędów np articles.
In my opinion (brak przedimka) school should spend the money on (brak przedimka) IT classroom. We don't have enough computers and the classroom is too small to accommodate all (brak przedimka) students so some of them have to sit next to their friends and look (brak slowa) what they do. Computers 'aren't' (jak ja nie lubie tego slowa, prosze pisac w calosci 'are not') modern enough to use new (tutaj cos bym dodala np. type) programs which help in learning. Computers are very noisy and they 'make' (nie, to nie tak, moze tak jak napisal Aaric..give us) a headache. Even turning on (przedimek) computer (cos brak) take half 'of' (nie, lepiej 'the') lesson. Keyboards which we use are damaged and don't have many of keys. (zrob tak jak Aaric sugeruje, mnie to samo sie robi, keys are there, tylko napis liter na nich znika). (przedimek) chairs are uncomfortable and 'make' (nie, tutaj 'give' i napisz komu) back pain. Our school 'also should' (zmien kolejnosc...should also) buy a new projector. 'It's' (nie, tutaj mowisz o przyszlosci, to 'it would be) very helpful when (przedimek) teacher 'want' (3os.l.poj) to show us a new lesson on his computer. 'That' (zle slowo, tutaj 'the) one which we have is broken, so we can't use it.
I don't think the school should choose (przedimek) option to modernize the gym because our current one is in (przedimek) good 'condition.' (mozna tez 'state') It's big enough to train on 'it' (wg mnie niepotr) and (brak slowa 'to') accommodate all 'of' (niepotr) (lepiej z przedimkiem) students.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Studia językowe