Czy dobrze przetłumaczyłam zawroty z CV?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć!To mój pierwszy post i zarazem wielka szczera prośba :)
Tłumaczyłam swoje cv na język angielski. Niestety nie mam pewności czy jest ono w 100% poprawne. W moim zawodzie patrzą na bardzo wiele szczegółów... Czy dacie radę pokazać mi gdzie mam błędy i co powinnam zmienić? Oto tekst:
Link do google docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11toD9czDMJmbcG1jew979adoJ2WmLjJnfUuokAeY3dg/edit?usp=sharing
TŁUMACZENIE CV

I am a young, passionate JavaScript and Front-end technology enthusiast. Every day I work on self-development. I am an employee who is characterized by high discipline and commitment to work.

Technical High School for Computer Science

Education
Skills
Projects
Language
Professional experience
Additional information

Name and surname
Date of birth
Address
Cell number

Link to portfolio

Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS3.
Good knowledge of JavaScript.
I've worked at React until now.
Experience in working with Git.
BEM, RWD, AWD.

Portfolio project, made in React. There are my other smaller projects on it. Code placed on the GitHub.

A page for entering working hours, created in JavaScript, PHP and MySql together with an external database, running on a local server.

The SPA (Single Page Application) website is a fictional beauty salon website, it is responsive and created in JavaScript, Css and Flexbox.

English: On a communicative level in speech and writing, allowing you to read the documentation.

Assistance in making translations in the structure of the project from Polish into English. During my work I used technologies such as Vue, Bem, Stylus, Pug, vim, git.

Distribution of leaflets at NordFish in Forum Gdańsk. Interaction with the client and attractive presentation of the company's offer. My work enriched my soft skills with better communicativeness in English.

Sorter at VanHaften in the Netherlands
sorting fruit and taking care of quality. I learned to work in a team, punctuality and open up to communication in English.

Student at the company Społem in Iława
Data archiving and minor hardware repairs.

Certificate of Competence E.12 E.13 E.14
Participation in the whole project "From scratch to front-end developer" organized by Bartłomiej Borowczyk.

Proficient service Visual Studio Code and efficient use of Photoshop.
Poprawilam to co wymaga uwagi. Reszta o.k.
I am a young, passionate JavaScript and Front-end technology enthusiast (ja bym to dala razem...'.constantly working on self-development'). I am an employee (nie trzeba 'fillers') characterized by high discipline and commitment to work.

'I've' (zawsze w calosci 'I have...') worked at React 'until now' (od kiedy do kiedy).

Portfolio project (opisz w zdaniu) , made in React. 'There are my' (niepotr) Other smaller projects 'on it' (mozna 'attached' inserted').

English: On a communicative level in speech and writing, allowing 'you to read' (nie, tutaj daj 'the reading of' the documentation.

Assistance in making translations in the structure of the project from Polish into English. During my work I used 'technologies such as' (niepotr) Vue, Bem, Stylus, Pug, vim, git.

Distribution of leaflets at NordFish in Forum Gdańsk (wypada podac od kiedy do kiedy - moze jako student? trzeba napisac). My work enriched my soft skills 'with better communicativeness' (nie, napisz 'together with enhanced communication in English'.

Sorter at VanHaften in the Netherlands (od kiedy do kiedy) sorting fruit and 'taking care of quality' (napisz 'quality control of the product'). I learned to work in a team, punctuality and openED up to communication in English.

Student at the company Społem in Iława (od kiedy do kiedy)
From scratch to front-end developer" organized by Bartłomiej Borowczyk...(napisz dokladnie kto to jest).