issue being...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi,
I am writing a research paper and in one of the section I wrote this:

"To find out whether the theory is true – that is, whether on certain occasions US follows a foreign policy toward Middle East that is different from what the lobby prefers because of the certain issue being of great importance for State Department I look into congressional reports and personal interviews."..

I wonder whether 'being' used in this sense makes 'sense'.

Thank you.
the Middle East
lub
a Middle East (foreign) policy
of that particular issue
the Department of State,

dlaczego terazniejszy w look?

being jest ok
Dzieki mg! I tak the/a to jasne zmianialem pewne slowa w zdaniu zeby nie uzywac tego co pisze w pracy tutaj dokladnie i tak bezmyslnie troche wyszlo.
A co do terazniejszego 'look' to dlaczego nie?
Mysle ze jak najbardziej moze byc. Pisze prace i powiedzmy ze mam introduction, body, conclusion itd. i w w pracy gdzies powiedzmy pod koniec body mam badania ktore przeprowadzilem analizy itd. w introduction moge pisac I examined/analyzed etc. lub I will examine/ analyze itd ale rowniez I examine/ I analyze itd.

Jak cos to moge podeslac Ci przyklady z prac wiele przykladow mam. Tak od strony gramatycznej to nie potrafie wytlumaczyc wiem tylko ze to akurat jest ok :)

Dzieki za pomoc!
uzycie czasu simple w tego typie stylu jest dosc specyficzne - to opisywanie/obrazowanie ma sie podobnie do komentowania
no wlasnie wiele zalezy od tego, gdzie to zdanie sie znajduje.
W pracach eseistycznych czas terazniejszy jest ok.
The text is difficult to understand. You wrote a very long SENTENCE without any punctuation which doesn't mean anything.
@BritishUK
this is not really meant to just tease you, but some punctuation is missing from your sentence as well.
As for the OP's sentence, I can (or rather cannot :-) see a missing dash.
Ok, if your 'which' was meant to refer to 'sentence', I need to retract my comment :-)
Cytat: mg
Ok, if your 'which' was meant to refer to 'sentence', I need to retract my comment :-)

which doesn't make his sentence any less clumsy.
edytowany przez zielonosiwy: 25 kwi 2020
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Nauka języka