Pomoc w napisaniu paru zdan

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam czy ktos moglby mi pomoc w napisaniu kilku zdan na ponizszy temat ?

The use of technology in the learning environment is argued from the aspect of parent, teacher, and student
where some supporters believe it can enhance the learning experience, while other believe it will hinder. To
what extent do you agree and what have your own experiences with this been?

Za i przeciw Sobie ogarnalem,chodzi mi o moje personal reflection. W krotkich kilku zdaniach.. Bylbym wdzieczny . Dziekuje
My nie oferujemy takich uslug. Sprobuj sam napisac i tylko wtedy bedziesz mogl liczyc na nasza pomoc.
Based on my own experience, e-learning is becoming vital to meet the needs of a lot of types of learners around the planet. It has many advantages that could have not been even possible before it its advent such as learning according to the one pace and time . Accordingly, I believe that it will be expanding in the near future. Despite the fact that it has some weaknesses, like the lack of direct guidance, it is still providing great learning opportunities. Regards
Cos byście poprawili czy jest ok?
Bysmy poprawili gdybys akurat sam to napisal. To jest zlodziejstwo pierwszej klasy, a osobe ktora cyganisz to jestes ty sam. Koniec kropka. Prosze nie byc zawodowym zlodziejem.

« 

Programy do nauki języków

»

Pomoc językowa