Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie do wieczoru 8 marca

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów. Z góry dziękuję.
Topic of essay:Can pain and suffering be of any value?

Suffering is an important part of people's life and it is inevitable. There are many different causes the suffering e.g. phisical pain, serious illness, someones intimate death. It may be small or huge but it is always closely connected with sadness and difficulties. However, it can be said that suffary is not useless in the more cases.
Considering the destruction which are made by pain I could say that it cannot be of any value. People, who have been touched by the private tragedy, feel badly. They often cry a lot, close themselves and do not want to talk with anybody. It makes they runs into depression. The suffering destroy their souls, and contacts with their familys and friends.
Yet, one should not overlook that suffering can change our life for the better. If it is unearned it teach us submission and induce us to reflect about the many cases which were ignorated before by us. In short it may be the beginning of the new life.
Secondly, someones pain can resque someone else life. For instance Polich people suffered a lot in the World War II and for this reason we live in independent country nowadays.
All in all, I can say that everybody suffers sometimes and pain can change our life for better or for worse - it depends of us. Whatever point of view I am sure that pain always make a deep sign in heart.
tekst zawiera mnóstwo błędów, zadanie chyba trochę Cię przerosło, nie mam teraz czasu więc tylko zacznę.
different causes the suffering - different types of....
someone intimate death - close friend's death
suffary - suffering
Considering the destruction which are - ...IS made
People, who - people who (bez przecinka)
close themselves- crawl into their shells
their familys - ..families
Yet, one should not overlook - however, ....
it teach us submission - ,...such a test can teach us how to be dutiful...
induce us to reflect about..- make us think of
which were ignorated before by us - ...., ignorated by us before (krócej!)
someones pain - your pain (angielska narracja w 2 os. lp.)
resque- resCue, a w ogóle to inaczej - your pain can save somebody's life
Polich- Polish, a w ogóle to inaczej - the Poles
in the World War II - during...
and pain can and the pain
it depends of us - depends ON us
Whatever point of view - That must remain true from whatever point of view you look at it
I am sure that pain always make a deep sign in heart. - that pain always leaves its stamp on your heart (krócej, ciut inaczej)
Dziękuję bardzo:)

« 

FCE - sesja wiosenna 2006

»

Praca za granicą