like listening to the radio?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
If you'd like to enjoy spending your time at the computer and listening to good Dance & Techno music at once on my favourite local radio station - copy and then paste the following link into your internet explorer - it's great! All you need is Winamp.
Have fun!!!

http://stream.muzyczneradio.pl:9000/listen.pls
listening to good Dance & Techno music at once on my favourite
I guess what U had in mind was:'at the same time', rather than: 'at once'.
'at once' is the synonym for 'at the same time'
Cheers ;-)
Yes, but few learners of English know that, often associating it with >immediately
Yes, I know that. But it was good to learn something new, don't you think?
4 whom? Do ya think folks come here seeking revelation.Not necessarily
You can never tell.
mix-max , to do sth 'at once' meaning 'at the same time' is really no revelation. If you didn't know that you should admit it, we are not walking dictionaries
>4 whom?

For you :-) You corrected it so you must have considered it as a mistake. And why do you think there are no people who want to learn something new? That's one of the reasons I come here every day and I do seek revelations, exceptions to the rules of the grammar etc. I know that most people in here are better in English than me and that they can teach me new things. And I also try to help others if I can, that's what this forum is for.

engee, that radio is great ;-) That's the kind of music I like the most, beside metal of course :> So far I've only been listening to Radio Eska.
Thank goodness, martunia - I was hoping somebody would like to listen to the radio... Every Friday you can tune in to that station on the net...
Thanks for your interest. [;-)))]
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Matura