Proszę o korektę sms-a.Bardzo ważne.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o korektę błędów. Mój brat znalazł się w szpitalu i muszę natychmiast do niego pojechać.

Good evening Hans. I am goin to go to Austria in Friday. I will be there in Friday evening.I will stay there for three weeks. I shoul be with Tomi and help him. I want to live in his house at this time. But I don't have enough money. Mayby, you can ask Juta Wagner about work for me on this time? What do you think about it?

Nie wiem jak napisać-proszę odpisz*

Z góry dziękuję!
Good Evening Hans.I am going to Austria on Friday and be there on Friday evening.I'm going to stay there for three weeks.I should be with Tomy and help him.I want to live in his house at this time, but I don't have enough money.Maybe, you can ask Juta Wagner about finding some job for me during my staying there? What do You think about it?
...Austria on Friday and WILL be there on Friday evening.rn..live at his house ('at this time' - niewiem po co to tutaj), but..rn...about finding a job for me during my stay. ('there' - jest niepotrzebne).rnWhat do you think about it? - to jest kaleczne pytanie - bo niewiadomo co to 'it' jest - - lepiej- What do you think? albo nawet- Can you help me in this please.
sorki - mialam problem z logowaniem - i do tego jakis rn wirusek wpadl.