Help...sprawdzi ktos?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Would you like to be so kind to give ( hand over) this letter to Mr. X. ?
( Czy moglby Pan byc tak mily i przekazac tenlist do pana X)

Jak mozna to jeszcze inaczej bardzo bardzo formalnie napisac?
Z gory dzieki za pomoc i pozdrowionka.
to zdanie by lepiej brzmialo bez 'like' - would you like to be- znaczy 'czy chcialbys byc taki przyjemny'
wtedy -... kind to give - brakuje -'as' to give - to zdanie jest bardzo sztuczne. To nie jest formalnie - to jest bardzo grzecznie
formalnie to cos w stylu - would you please give this letter to...
would you care to hand this letter over.......

would you care is the most formal form to be used in this case

Cheers!!
- ale w tym zdaniu trzeba 'please'
would you care - nie jest czesto uzywane, - would you please hand ... wystarczy.
Moze sie myle, ale napisz, ile lat pracowales w 'office' w UK i z ktora forma sie wiecej spotkales.
Would you be so kind as to give this letter to Mr. X?
would you care is rare I agree but it doesn't mean you cannot use it to sound more polite.

I've arrived in England 3 months ago so I can't say as I'm good to judge to use this form for sure.

However, 'would you care' is the most polite form.
If someone wants to sound like this, let him use it, why not!
merix:d
Dlatego, ze 'I've arrived in England 3 months ago so I can't say as I'm good to judge to use this form for sure' to wtedy posluchaj kogos, kto moze cos wiecej wie na ten temat.
-However, 'would you care'- 'is the most polite form' - nie jest - to nie jest forma czesto uzywana. To ma konotacje - czy bys chcial...
-If someone wants to sound like this, let him use it, why not! - ale to nie chodzi o to. Kazdy moze uzywac jakie formy sie jemu podobaja, ale tutaj chcemy pomoz innym, i przedstawic formy ktore sa uzywa i ktore sa akceptowane w biurach.
Zgadzam sie z son_of_ed - would you be so kind...to jest i formalne i bardzo grzeczne...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa