Prosze o sprawdzenie pracy Letter of Application

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Sir / Madame,

I would like to apply for the job of volunteer in Vietnam as advertised in 'Daily News' on Friday 15 September. I am study medicine at University in Poznań, and I am looking for summer employment. I would be available to work for three months from the and of June.

I would like to work for you because I very liketo share my knowladge with other people and I love working with children..Travelling is my hobby and I would like to do everything to do this. In my oppinion this job can help me to learn something more about culture of Vietnam.This is great occasion for me to do something for poor children also.

First of all, I would like you to know that I had recently passed the exam TOEFL with a grade A, so I can spek English fluently. Moreover, I am also able to spek some other languages as german, italianisch and a little bit vietnamees. So that give me a anthorization to lear English in Vietnam.I am a reliable person and good at organisig activites.I have also good contact with children. Last summer I worked as animator in Egypt in Italianish company.I had big contact with children. We danced, painted and good enjoyed. Two years ago I was voluntree in Special Olympics, so I can work with disabled persons. I have done AID course. Like I said my hobby is traveling so for me it is not any problem to work and live in Asia.

I hope you will consider my application.I am available for interview at any time.

Your faithfully,
Eva......
First of all, I would like you to know that I had recently passed the
>exam TOEFL with a grade A, so I can spek English fluently
hehehehehe you must be joking...
a czy ja napisałam ze to prawda??? to zadanie na angielski i musiałam cos wymyslic ;]
I am study medicinern>at University in Poznań, and I am looking for summer employment-I m medical student of Poznań Medical University and i would like to be employed during my summer holiday.rnThis is great occasion for me to do something for poorrn>children also -This is also a great opportunity for me to do something for poor children. rnFirst of all, I would like you to know that I had recently passed thern>exam TOEFL with a grade A, so I can spek English fluently. rnFirst of all i would like to inform you that i have recently passed TOEFL (grade A) so i can speak english fluently.rnITALIAN not italianish....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rnwe danced, painted and good enjoyed.-We played together a lot (dances,painting) and had a good time with each other.rnrn so I can work with disabled persons. -so im experienced in working with disabled people.rnke I said my hobby is traveling so for me it is not anyrn>problem to work and live in Asia-Like i said before,travelling is my hobby so for me it is not a problem to move [albo jak wcześcniej-live and work in] to Asiarnnie mam teraz czasu poprawiać jak wylapie jeszzce jakis bład to skrobnę pozniej
Dziekuje bardzoooo ;))))