List :) ktoś ma czas? Niech poprawi :D

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
8th March,2004
Ulica
Miasto
Dear Twist
My familly like fast food, becouse they think is savoury and quite cheap. They specialy like MC\'Donalds, becouse there is a nice atmosphere. Also they think, that service is pleasant. In their opinion go there from time to time is good idea.
Although my familly like fast food, there are a lot of people, who don\'t like it. They think the meals are unhealthy and they prefer eat healthier meals. Also they think there isdirty and they don\'t want eat there. People scare illnesses too and they would like eat at home, where they know what they eat.
I think fast food is delicious. I like going there with my friends and familly. My favourites meals are hamburgers and chips and I\'m so happy, that I can go there.

Your sincerely
Maja
family-1l
likes not like
specially - 2l
going - not go
dont want to eat
favourite meals
a good idea
they think that meals
prefer eating
would like to eat
Coś w tym stylu:

family like --> familly likes
becouse --> because
they think is --> they think it\'s
specialy --> especially
becouse there is a nice atmosphere --> because of its nice atmosphere
Also they think, that service is pleasant --> They also think that the service is pleasant
go there --> going there
good idea --> a good idea
familly like --> family likes
there are a lot of people, who --> there are many people who
prefer eat --> prefer eating
Also they think there isdirty --> They also think that these restaurants (przykładowo ^^) are dirty
don\'t want eat --> don\'t want to eat
People scare illnesses too and --> People are afraid of illnesses, too, and
would like eat --> would like to eat
favourites meals --> favourite meals
hamburgers and chips and I\'m so happy --> hamburgers and chips, and I\'m so happy

Mniej więcej tak to wygląda po wstępnej korekcie. ^_^
family LIKE - to jest poprawne.
Czyli :) wq końcu family like czy likes?
Ok . Wielkie dzięki, już zostałam uświadomiona! :P Jesteście wielcy!
No niby tak... w końcu mówi się np. \'family are\'.... ale ja jakoś dalej nie mogę w to uwierzyć. ^__^;;
Mówi się:
- family are (kiedy myślimy o każdej osobie w rodzinie) czyli np. mama lubi fast food, i tata, i córka i syn...
- family is (kiedy rodzinę traktujemy jako całość). Np. My family is rich. - tzn razem jesteśmy bogaci, a nie koniecznie osobno mama, tata i dwuletni synek.
In our family, we like the fast food. We think it is savory and quite inexpensive. We especially like McDonald\'s, mostly because of the nice atmosphere there. Also, we find the service to be pleasant. In our opinion it\'s a good idea to dine there from time to time.
Although my family likes the fast food, there are many people who do not. They think that the fast food meals are unhealthy and they would rather have something healthier instead. They also do not want to eat at the fast food restaurants because they think it is dirty there. Those people are afraid of food poisoning and they would rather eat at home where they know what they eat.
In my opinion the fast food is delicious. My favorite meal is hamburger and fries. I really enjoy eating out at the fast food restaurants with my friends and family.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Programy do nauki języków