Bardzo prosze o sprawdzenie :-( Ważne :-(

Temat przeniesiony do archwium
Dear Sir,
I am writing with regard to your advertisment which appeared in The Daily News on November 14th. I would like to apply for the post of camp counsellor. I have just finished my secondary education. I have been learning English in Poland for 10 years now. My English is perfect, so I would be communicate with the group very well. I have small experience of working at camp like this becouse one year ago, I was camp counsellor in London. I would like to extend experience working with young people, because I would like to work in the school in the future. This job is very inretesting for me.
I can be contacted by telephone on 000. I look forward to your reply.
Yours fithfully, XYZ
Dear Sir,
I am writing with regard to your advertisment which appeared in The Daily News on November 14th. I would like to apply for the post of camp counsellor. I have just finished my secondary education. I have been learning English in Poland for 10 years. My English is perfect, so I would be communicate with the group very well. I have small experience of working at camp like this because a year ago, I was a camp counsellor in London. I would like to extend experience working with young people, because I would like to work at school in future. This job is very inretesting for me.
I can be contacted by telephone on 000. I look forward to your reply.
Yours fithfully,
XYZ

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Praca za granicą