moze ktos mi przetlumaczyc tekst z gory dzieki:*

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I would LIKE TO present my opinion about using animals in scientificrnresearch. Everybody knows it's a timely problem following from continual development of science and necessity of carrying out many new experiments.They haVE had a role in numerous well-known experiments. BUT we COULD ask ourselves: is it right and humanitarian?rnAdvocatES of this theory say that BY using animals we can avoid THE death of many people. After all, it's better to kill an animal than a HUman as a result of badly conducted experiment. The animals don't think, can't refuse cooperation don't want a payment. Can THERE BE A rnbetter employee THAN THIS? rnBut there is one basic truth - the animals can feel pain and THEY suffer Some people should put themselves IN place of these animals. Let theM imagine THAT they are pricked with needles. Let theM imagine THAT somebody administers TO them the next newEST medicine. Let theM imagine a permanent pain, fear and suffering. It's sad THAT we often forget about these things or, rather, we don't want to remember them. rnWe can also add here that animals are usually kept in bad conditions. Their cages are dirty and narrow. Sometimes the animalsrnDO NOT have enough ROOM to live. Feeding is poor, rare and insufficientrnFOR their needs. Is THIS right?rnMany scientists declare themselves Christians. Do they know THAT God commanded US to love each life THAT he created? It's a terrible inconsistency of them.On the other hand thanks to animal testing we HAVE discovered MANY new vaccines and medicines. What to do with that? In my opinion, we should just restrict the size of using animals. Also their LIVING conditions ought to be sharpened.Summing up, I think using animals in scientific research is unethical but sometimes IT IS necessary. We haven't GOT THE right to harm or destroy any life - neither human's nor animal's. No experiment should bernconducted with breaking this righT - but THIS doesn't mean that nornexperimentS should be conducted at all. BUT we must do everything with moderation and ALWAYS remember that AN animal HAS FEELINGS JUST like we do.
Gratuluje pamieci.
te wyrazy pisane wielkimi literami na mile pachniały poprawkami. Ktoś chciał być pewny, że gotowiec jest poprawny.
przeczytalam to - (ja to kiedys poprawialam) - ale niestety jeszcze widze duzo bledow do poprawy.
przeciez wiadome że to jest gotowiec, mam za zadanie napisac prace o ińzynierii genetycznej ale tak właściwie nie wiem co napisać i właśnie dlatego chcialam żeby ktos przetlumaczył mi ten tekst, moze jakieś zdanka by sie przydały, z góry bardzo dziekuję za przetłumaczenie :*
mam za zadanie napisac prace o
>ińzynierii genetycznej ale tak właściwie nie wiem co napisać i właśnie
>dlatego chcialam żeby ktos przetlumaczył mi ten tekst, moze jakieś
>zdanka by sie przydały, z góry bardzo dziekuję za przetłumaczenie :*

A nie bedzie ciekawej wyszukac czegos w googlach po polsku i sobie poczytac? Bedzie pewniejsze, bo skad wiesz, ze w tej pracy nie ma bledow "fachowych"?
Słownik w rękę i tłumacz sobie :-) Albo zapłać komuś za to.
Za 10zł ci przetłumacze bo dużo pisania
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa