Prosze o sprawdzenie błędów:(

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Alice and Carl!

I'm sorry that I haven't written for you so long because i was very busy. In your last letter you asked me to tell about my friends. I am writing to you because I would like to tell something about my friend.
Her names is jo. she is sixteen years old. She has got a straight blonde hair. She is medium height and she has got the bluish eyes. She lives with her mum dad and sister in the flat .Her sister is a student of law. She likes listening to music for instance U2. She loves travelling and sightseeing on the other hand we haven't got too much time because we are at a new school. We go together for extra lessons such as history of art and italian. We have kept in touch for six years. Jo is for me like a sister. I love spend a time with her. I have to finish now. I hope to hear from you and write to me about your friend.

Best wishes

Marta
>Dear Alice and Carl!
>Thanks for your letter. Firstly I want to apologize for not having written for so long. Unfortunatelly I was very busy. In your last letter you want to know somtething about my friends. I have many people which I like but actually my best friend is Jo.
She is sixteen years old. She has got a straight,
>blonde hair. She is medium height and she has got the bluish eyes. She
>lives with her mum, dad and sister in the flat .Her sister studies law. She likes listening to music for instance U2. She loves
>travelling and sightseeing [on the other hand we haven't got too much
>time because we are at a new school] - o co chodzi?? We go together for extra lessons
>such as history of art and italian. We have kept in touch for six
>years. Jo is for me like sister. I love spending time with her. I
>must finish now. I hope to hear from you. Please, write something about your
>friend in your next letter.
>
>Best wishes
Marta

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Praca za granicą