Esej - proszę bardzo o sprawdzenie!!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Advertising is immoral. Do you agree?

Nowadays people live in the world of advertisements. There are a lot of hoardings around us. Everyday we find some handouts in our post boxes. The advertisement has become one of many important parts of our life. Is advertising immoral? I don’t think so.
First of all advert is crucial element of modern society and free market economy. The advert helps new and unknown companies to get to the market. In this way new firms can easier become more popular and sell products. In fact costumers have a large choice of products on the market.
Moreover everyone has a right for advertising everything what he regards best. It is a normal behavior. If people find out something which is gorgeous they will recommend it their neighbours, the neighbours recommend it their friends and so on.
What is more advertisements usually cause lowering prices of articles. If advertisement was good and many people bought product, prices would be lower. It is reciprocal benefit both for the company and customers.
On the other hand there are adverts which aren’t so innocent as they could look like, for example adverts of cigarettes or alcohol. I think they shouldn’t exist especially on TV. People can’t advertise articles which are a poison for our health.
Summing up advertisements are not only part of free market economy but our life as well. I can’t agree that advertising is immoral. People have their own reason and can make a decision about their life. They shouldn’t buy everything what they see on TV or on the internet every day. In my opinion a rightful advertisement always tells the truth and it can’t be immoral.
Nowadays people live in 'A' world of advertisements.
First of all AN advert is A crucial element of modern society and free
market economy.
In this way new firms can easILY become more popular and TO sell THEIR products. In fact coNSumers have a large choice of products on
the market.
Moreover everyone has a right TO advertisE everything 'what' (nie, lepiej THAT) he regards AS best. It is 'a' (bez 'a') normal behavioUr (AmE - behavior, BrE behaviour).
What is more, (przecinek)advertisements usually cause THE lowering OF prices of THE articles.
If AN advertisement was good and many people bought THE product, prices would
be lower. It is OF reciprocal benefit both for the company and FOR THE customers.
On the other hand there are adverts which aren't so innocent as they
'could look like' (nie, lepiej - 'look like'), for example adverts FOR cigarettes or alcohol. I think THAT they shouldn't exist especially on TV. People can't advertise articles which are 'a' poisonOUS for our health.
Summing up, (przecinek) advertisements are not only A part of free market economy but our lifeS as well.
They shouldn't buy everything 'what' (lepiej THAT) they see on TV or on the internet 'every day' (lepiej ...see every day on the Internet).
hello terri, ;)x

>They shouldn't buy everything 'what' (>lepiej THAT)

A ja twierdze, ze jedyna poprawna konstrukcja to 'everything that' (nigdy 'everything what')
Podobnie,
She turned up at the meeting, WHICH was surprising.
never
She turned up at the meeting, WHAT was surprising.
dziękuję :)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Praca za granicą