proszę o poprawę

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o poprawę błędów. Bardzo mi na tym zależy i bedę bardzo wdzięczny gdy ktoś poświęci mi chwilkę ;):
My name is Tomasz and I'm seventeen years old. I am live in Poland. I am schoolboy. I am really high, I have two hundred two centimeters of growth. My short hair has bright colour tone, eyes are green. I like read books and watch movies in my home with my friends. Anka has short hair, Krzysztof looks like night. All clothes he has ist black. They are my best friends. We often go for a walk. We seldom waiting for the school bus, walk better, but we living very near school.
My home is nearest school. It's not to big, not to small. My house is made of bricks and has big windows. My house has the ground floor and the garret. In my kitchen there is a round table, cupboards, a gascooker and a fridge. I have a dark living room. There is a lot of shelves with books. Everything in my bedroom is white and green: the bed, wardrobe, and the carpet too. There is a lot of plants, pictures, ornaments and souvenirs in my house. There are my parents drinking tea. My room is left side of the door. Kitchen is in right side door. Close to kitchen is dining room. Next door is guest room.
I 'am' (po co to am?) live in Poland.
I am A schoolboy. I am really 'high' (nie chociaz high znaczy wysoko,o ludziach sie mowi ze sa 'tall) I 'have' (nie, 'I am') 'two hundred two centimeters
of growth' (nie, mozna 202cm i wtedy zdanie I am 202cm in height, which makes me really tall). My short hair has 'bright colour' (ale jakiego?) tone, eyes are green. I like TO read books and watch movies AT my home with my friends. Anka (kto to jest?) has short hair, Krzysztof looks like 'night' (co to?). All clothes he has 'ist' (nie ARE - l. mnoga od clothes) black.
They are my best friends. (aha, jabym to zmienila - Anka and Krzysztof are my best friends i wtedy opis o nich) We often go for a walk. We seldom wait (nie waiting) for the school bus, THE walk IS better, 'but' dlaczego 'but? - tutaj cos to niepasuje) we livE very near TO THE school.
My home is nearest THE school. It's not toO big, not toO (too - nie 'to')small. My house has A ground floor and A garret. In my kitchen there is a round table, cupboards, a gas cooker and a fridge. There ARE (nie 'is'-dlatego ze shelves to l. mnoga) a lot of shelves with books.
There ARE a lot of plants, pictures, ornaments and souvenirs in my house.
'There are my parents drinking tea' (tego to nie rozumie). My room is ON THE left side of the door. Kitchen is ON THE right HAND side of the door. Close to THE kitchen is THE dining room.
Bardzo dziękuję :).Wszystkiego dobrego ;)

»

Praca za granicą