proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze o sprawdzenie

The film “Not in this lifetime”, directed by Ryszard Zatorski, is a romantic comedy based on the novel written by a contemporary polish writer Katarzyna Grochola.

Judyta, the main character played by Danuta Stenka, is a journalist from Warsaw in her middle-thirties, left by her husband (Jan Frycz), decides to bring in changes in her life. She manages to build her own house, where she lives with her daughter (Joanna Jabłczyńska). Judyta faces new challenges like finding the man of her life. Will her dreams come true?

Despite of a trivial plot, I must say I was amused by the film. But it is not so much the events but rather the dialogues in the film that makes it worth seeing. The conversations are full of witty language and interesting word plays. Also the actors playing the characters have done an extremely good job. As far as the soundtrack is concerned, the songs used in the film are well known by the audience. The ending was not so surprising although I found it impressive, because it shows that everyone should believe in his dreams.

Above all, I strongly recommend “Not in this lifetime” to the women, although the men will enjoy this film too. This comedy is not so ordinary as we could think. The best way to check it is to watch it!
Please note - I do not take any responsibility for your nervous disposition or any upset caused after reading my corrections...

...contemporary Polish writer Katarzyna Grochola.
...left by her husband (Jan Frycz), WHO decides to bring in changes inTO her life.
Despite THE trivial plot, ...in the film WHICH makes it worth seeing.
...it shows that everyone should believe in THEIR dreams.
Above all, I strongly recommend “Not in this lifetime" to the women, although the men will enjoy this film too.
This comedy is not AS ordinary as we WOULD think. The best way to check it OUT is to watch it.
osobiście uważam, że jest nieźle.

To co ja widze :

Judyta, the main character played by Danuta Stenka, is a journalist
>from Warsaw in her middle-thirties, left by her husband (Jan Frycz),
>decides to bring in changes in her life.

To zdanie jest imho źle zbudowane. Winno byc tak :

Judyta, the main character played by Danuta Stenka, is a journalist from Warsaw in her middle thirties left by her husband, who decides to bring in changes in her life. (nie jestem pewien czy to dobrze :-D)

>is not so much the events but rather the dialogues in the film that
>makes it worth seeing.

MAKE.

> to the
>women, although the men will enjoy this film too.

the the , nie nie :) imho nie potrzebne te przedimki.

This comedy is not
>so ordinary as we could think

as ... as

:)
terri oczywiście wytropiła wszystko :D

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie