Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
How can you translate this phrase - \'look my way\'
It\' s from the song:
\'Never thought she\'d look my way \'
\"w moja strone\" - to moja wersja :)
spójrz na mnie
spójrz w moją stronę

Ever heard the word \'spam\'?
Dzięki - przytoczę całą zwrotkę z piosenki, ale chyba masz rację ;-)
NARESZCIE!!! - ktoś mi odpowiedział - cały dzień produkuję się na forum GW, odpowiadam ludziom na najróżniejsze pytania, a gdy wreszcie przyszło, że sam czegoś nie wiem - to nikt również nie wiedział :-( Cóż najwyraźniej siedziałem na niewłaściwym forum ;-)
Oto zwrotka :
\'Lonely and forgotten
Never thought she\'d look my way
She smiled at me and held me just like she use to do
Like she loved me
When she loved me\'
Myślę, że masz rację. DZIĘKI!!!
Yes I know \'spam\' ;-) but I didn\'t know the rules of this forum. I don\'t know if people are interested in FCE reading only FCE and interested in CAE reading only forum CAE. That\' s why I put this phrase in 3 sections.
I know you from GW forum. I regret that you don\'t answer there on this question \'cause I\'m waiting for 3 hours. THANK YOU and BYE (here or on GW forum ;-)
:)
Yeah... I\'ve been too much preoccupied with \"Kuchnia\" forum (and chocolate cake recipe:) to go into \"English Only\" this time.
But you\'ve got your answer finally:)

Spam.. the poins is the layout of this forum is really great and it\'s hard to miss anything. Besides the best section would be \'jak przetłumaczyć\'
In fact you\'re right. I promise upturn ;-) I didn\'t know all these sections and only these seem to be important at first sight. I like you \'cause you always get good short answers and you are open for discussion. See you next time (this time I start from \'jak przetłumaczyć\' and after it I\'ll be engaging another sections if I don\'t get right answer to come into an effect ;-)
A lot of thanks and BYE !!!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa