Proszę o szybkie sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Charles And Anne,

I Am writing to thank you for your invitation and acknowledge me and my partner presence at your ceremony. It is a great honour for us to take part in this ceremony.
Me and my partner would like to stay overnight so we would be very grateful if you could make a reservation for us. W want to stay one day after ceremony and going to visit the town.
I would appreciate it if you could give me some more details about how to reach the bed and breakfast place by car. I wonder if it could be possible to send me a map. W e decide to drive by car because we would like to visit my partner’s parents. They live nearby the place where the ceremony will be occur.
If you have been wondering what have happened to our family here is the news. Uncle Mark has a car accident and is in the hospital now. Fortunately nothing seriously happened to him. My parents came back fro Italy two days ago. They will probably not come to your ceremony but it is not sure.

Best wishes.
proszę niech ktoś to sprawdzi bardzo mi zależy
I Am writing to thank you for your invitation and 'acknowledge me' (cos tutaj nie tak.. (lepiej and confirm that my partner and I (ponizej, siebie na drugim miejscu) WILL BE presenT at your ceremony.
'Me and my partner' (juz o tym pisalismy - jest przyjete ze siebie dajemy na drugie miejsce - tutaj My partner and I) would like...
WE want to stay one day after THE ceremony 'and going' IN ORDER TO visit the town.
I would appreciate it, if you could give me some more details 'about' (lepsze slowo to regarding) how to reach the bed...
I wonder if it 'could' WOULD be possible to send me a map. We HAVE decideD to drive by car because..
They live 'nearby' NEAR the place where the ceremony will 'be' (niepotr) occur (mozna tez ..the ceremony is to take place).
If you have been wondering what haS happened to our family here is
the LATEST news. Uncle Mark haD a car accident and is in 'the' (niepotr) hospital now.
Fortunately nothing serioUS happened to him. My parents came back
froM Italy two days ago. They will probably not come to your ceremony
but it is not 'sure' CERTAIN.
ej prosze mi też sprawdźcie.. błagam, ja to potrzebuje za pół godziny :(:(:(
prosze przeczytaj powyzej.
przepraszam dawno tu nie zaglądałam bo nie miałam na to czasu, bardzo dziękuje za sprawdzenie i poświecenie czasu :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie