prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I am writing as I want to express my strong dissatisfaction with my stayed at a holiday resort which was recommended by you.
Firstly, we should have had an accommodation in an exclusive hotel. It was appalling to me when I realized that the entire your recommendation is mere window-dressing. That hotel was in a lamentable condition! Moreover I had to share a bathroom with other guests in spite of that I booked a room with a private bathroom. The room was tiny although and overlooking at the forest but I had been told that the room was spacious and overlooking at the sea. To make matters worse in the hotel wasn’t any restaurant or shop but the nearest shop was twenty minutes walk away.
I hope we can sort this matter out amicably and you will return my money
móglłby ktoś mi to sprawdzic?
I am writing (to you) as I want to express my strong dissatisfaction with my
'stayed' STAY at a holiday resort which was recommended by you.
'It was appalling to me' (lepiej I was appalled) when I realized that 'the' YOUR
entire 'your' (niepotr) recommendation 'is' WAS mere window-dressing. That hotel was in a lamentable 'condition' (uzyj slowo 'state')! Moreover I had to share a bathroom with other guests in spite of (the fact) that I HAD booked a room with a private bathroom. The room was tiny 'although' (nie rozumiem tego slowa tutaj) and overlooking 'at' (niepotr) the forest, but I had been told that the room was spacious and WOULD BE overlooking 'at' (niepotr) the sea. To make matters worse in the hotel THERE wasn't any restaurant or A shop 'but' (zle slowo tutaj- lepiej uzyj AND) the nearest shop was twenty minutes walk away.
dzięki

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa