zalety i wady- prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The pros and cons of working as a doctor

Some people think that it's a boring and dangerous job. I know that they are wrong.
It's really interesting and exciting job but have got many advanteges and disadvateges.

There are several arguments in favour of working as a doctor. To begin with it's job with people. They need help and doctors can give it them. They sometimes are able to rescue lifes so it's exciting job. Furthermore it's a rewarding job. Doctors help us, from their known depend our life so they got big salary.

However there are also a number of advanteges to being a doctor. Firstly it can be depressing job. Doctors often see people suffering. It isn't nice especially when peeople die because of a doctor's mistake. In addition it's a tiring job because they work snifts and often work at night. It can be dangerous for health.

To conclude I think that although being a doctor can be dangerous and boring it is worth it. It is incredible that doctors rescue our lifes. In future I would like to be a doctor.
Umow sie na randke ze slownikiem. Nie wiedzialem ze "being depressed on the job is an advantage" A zdania " Doctors help us, from their known depend our life so they got big salary.", to w ogóle nie rozumiem.
>Umow sie na randke ze slownikiem.

Nie jestem pewna, czy to najlepsza możliwa rada.
Do sprawdzenia pisowni indywidualnych wyrazow.
Nie jest tak tragicznie:P
Kilka wskazówek: job HAVE got many advantages?
liczba mnoga "life"?
"known"- chodziło chyba o wiedzę? - sprawdz w słowniku
..so they GOT big salary - dlaczego czas przeszły?
W drugiej części piszesz o wadach, a użyłaś słowa zalety:)
snifts - jedna literka do poprawy
Kilka przedimków też do poprawy: "furthermore it's A rewarding job" a zdanie wcześniej:"it's exciting job"
"give help to somebody" albo "help somebody"
popraw jeszcze pisownię słów "zalety" i "wady".
depend on not from
dzięki za pomoc i obiektywne opinie :D
postaram się poprawić...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.