Sprawdzenie-Bardzo proszę o pomoc-Na jutro-Proszę

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
What is the most annyoing thing about yourself?If something annoying you, what you usually do?

I think all people have disadvantages.Some people don't want to see them, they want endeavor to perfection.

I have a few disadvantages.One of them is that im lagger,it's really annoying thing.Im lated always and everywhere, to school, for bus, meetings.Im trying to fight whith this, but it's really difficult.Next is laziness.I'm lazy like a lot of people, i'm doing many things in the last moment, it's really annoy because i dont manage do all things.I think that i'm dont enough confident, sometimes it would help me.

I dont like selfish poeple, it's annoying when someone are think only about yourself.Same double-faced people,.Annoys me when someone doesnt keep his promise.

When someone annyoing me, i trying to ignore it or talking withe him.I think it's the best way.

Byłbym bardzo wdzięczny gdyby ktoś mi to sprawdził i dodałby coś ( może być od siebie).Troszkę tego mało a ja z angielskiego jestem ... lepiej nie mówić.Pisałem to ze słownikiem.

Bardzo proszę o pomoc, z góry dziękuje
What is the most annyoing thing about yourself?If something IS annoying you, what DO you usually do?

I think all people have .Some people don't want to see them, they endeavor to (brakuje tu czasownika, moze achieve?) perfection.

I have a few disadvantages (zle).One of them is that im (pisze sie z duza litera) A lagger?????,it's(przedimek potr.)really annoying thing (lepiej behaviour). I"m (late always...kol. slow) everywhere I GO; to school, for THE bus, meetings. I'm trying to fight(wybierz lepsze slowo) whith(orto) this, but it's really difficult. Next is laziness (gdzie jest podmiot??).I'm lazy like a lot of people, don't HAVE enough confidenCE, [sometimes it would help me...nie wiem dokladnie co chcesz tu powiedziec].

I dont(ciagle ten sam blad) like selfish poeple, it's annoying when someone
annoying* przeoczylam

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie