krótki esej do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Myślę, że pisanie poszło mi całkiem nieźle, ale i tak proszę o sprawdzenie. Coś na pewno się znajdzie.

‘Adolescence is the unhappiest time in most people’s lives.’
Podać argumenty za i przeciw.

There are no doubts that adolescence is the most tempestuous period in people's lives. It is the time when children grow up and when their personalities form. I feel sure everyone will agree that this is challenge both for teenagers and their parents. One question that people disagree on is whether adolescence is the time of joyfulness or full of worries.

The first and I think the most troublesome argument for the statement is(/are?) hormonal changes. Especially girls care about how do they look and what the other people think about them. They feel pressure to be beutiful and popular. In turn, boys try to impress girls or grandstand ahead of their friends. That is often a reason for their rebellious behaviour.

Secondly, many young people are stressed because of their parents who often expect too much of them. To be the best student or sportsman, to be kind and responsible.. In addition, teenagers do not like to be dependent on parents. But they are too young to have a job so they have to ask their carers for money.

However, there are many arguments against the statement. For example, young people have more spare time for going to parties and meeting friends. This is because they do not have to work. In adolescence people also meet the first love and have new experiences and adventures. In my opinion, this is the time which(/that?) we mention most pleasantly.

In conclusion, although adolescence has a negative side, it also can be a good thing. In my opinion, people have troubles in all their lives, not only during the growing up time. The biggest argument against the statement is that adolescence is the part of life when we do not have as much responsibilities as adults do and we can cut a wide swath in youth in spite of some impediments.

pozdrawiam :*
I feel sure THAT everyone will agree that this is A challenge both for teenagers and their parents.

The first and I think the most troublesome argument for the statement
'is(/are?- ARE-dlatego ze musi byc z 'changeS') THE hormonal changes. Especially girls WHO care about how 'do' (niepotr) they look and what the other people think about them. They feel pressureD to be 'beutiful' (ortog) and popular. In turn, boys try to impress girls or 'grandstand' (nie rozumiem tego) ahead of their friends.
Secondly, many young people are stressed OUT because of their parents who
often expect too much of them.
...To be the best student or sportsman, to be kind and responsible.....(ale to nie jest zdanie)
In adolescence people also meet 'the' (jabym tutaj dala THEIR-ich) first love and have new experiences and adventures. In my opinion, this is the time 'which'(niepotr) that we 'mention' (nie, moze lepiej 'remember') most pleasantly.
In conclusion, although adolescence has a negative side, it 'also can' (zla kol slow) be a good thing. In my opinion, people have troubles 'in' (nie, moze 'during') all their lives, not only during the growing up 'time' (lepsze slowo 'period'). The biggest argument against the statement is that adolescence is the part of life when we do not have as much responsibilities as adults do and we can cut a wide 'swath' sprawdzilam to w moim slowniku - nie za trafne slowo-poszukaj inne) in youth in spite of some impediments.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Praca za granicą