Proszę o pomoc.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o pomoc naprawdę jestem w kropce. Mam jutro sprawdzian z angielskiego. totalnie nie mogę opanować wyrażeń Will , be going to, present continous. Znam wszystkie regułki ale nie potrafię zastosować tego w praktyce. Proszę o wytłumaczenie:)
Za ewentualne ćwiczenia on-line byłabym bardzo wdzięczna
jedno jest spontaniczne, drugie, zamierzone

Duzo wytlumaczen, przykladow i quizow na necie.

Zagoogluj: will vs. going to
hej;p mógłby mi ktoś sprawdzić to wypracowanie?

Now, I am assistant of main accountant of accountancy department in Exim Palace company. This firm is situated in Bombay and it manufacture clothes for the youth.
I am very glad with my job. I am important person and I do what I like do. I know that I am very helpful for my superior. I like play in team and work too. I work with a lot of people. I do my best. It brings me a lot of satisfaction. Second reason that I think my job ideal is fact, that I work in a company which produces clothes. I always used to be interested in fashion and clothes and now it isn’t change. This job gives me opportunities, for instance I can rise my qualification. Furthermore I speak English language everywhere, which is also very developi ng. It brings me a lot of money too, which is obvious.
My job is my life’s challenge. Everyday I have to tackle a time and hard problems. I like it, because work under pressure is very motivating for me. This company is one of the biggest manufacturers in Bombay.
Sometimes I work long hours, but I also have a time to rest and to visit this beautiful city. After my work I have a possibilities to visit monuments and know this vibrant with life place. The buildings are impressive, especially sky-scrapers and monuments of art. Mumbai, because this name is common here is so amazing. I love living in this place. I like traveling and know the others culture.
The last think I would like to mention is regional climate. I love this city because of it. There is no snow, frosts and cold. Only sun and rain and beautiful, sandy beaches, which on I would lie and sunbathe everyday.
'Now' (lepsze slowo Currently,), I am (tu cos brakuje) assistant 'of' TO (tu cos brakuje) main accountant 'of' IN AN accountancy department in
(tu cos brakuje) Exim Palace company. This firm is situated in Bombay and it
manufactureS clothes for the 'youth' YOUNG.
I am very 'glad' (zle slowo, tutaj happy) with my job. I am (tu cos brakuje)important person and I AN doING what I like TO do. I know that I am very helpful 'for' (zle slowo, tutaj TO) my superior. I like (tu cos brakuje) 'play' (zle slkowo) in (tu cos brakuje) team and work too.
(tu cos brakuje)second reason that I think my 'job ideal' (tu cos brakuje) is
(tu cos brakuje) fact, that I work in a company which produces clothes. I always used to be interested in fashion and clothes and now 'it isn't change' (tego nie rozumiem). This job gives me opportunities, for instance I can 'rise' (zle slowo) my qualification.
Everyday I have to tackle 'a time' (tego nie rozumiem) and 'hard' (zle slowo, uzyj difficult) problems.
Sometimes I work long hours, but I also have 'a' (niepotr) time to rest and to
visit this beautiful city. After my work I have 'a' (niew rozumiem dlaczego dajesz 'a' przed l. mnoga?) possibilities to visit monuments and know this vibrant with 'life' (zle slowo i zla czesc mowy) place. The buildings
are impressive, especially (tu cos brakuje) sky-scrapers and monuments of art. I like traveling and 'know the others' (cos tu nie tak) culture.
The last 'think' (zle slowo-popraw) I would like to mention is (tu cos brakuje) regional climate.
Only sun and rain and beautiful, sandy beaches, 'which on' (zla kol slow) I 'would' (niepotr) lie and sunbathe everyday.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Olimpiada języka angielskiego