pokój w Derby, Tadworth

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Znajoma Szkotka ma pokój do wynajęcia, fajna kobitka znam ja juz 10 lat, poznałam jak byłam w szkole językowej.
The accommodation on offer is in a happy friendly non smoking home in Tadworth Surrey adjacent to Tattenham Corner, Epsom Downs ( home of the Derby horse race ) you can watch theses beautiful horses as they excercise daily on the downs truly a wonderfulsight.

My home is approximatley 1 hour from Central London ( by car ) and we have a local bus stop 2 mins from our home for a 8 - 10 min journey to all local amenities including a Epsom Hospital and Epsom Main Line Train Station.where a train journey to Central London is only 28 mins
We are approximatley 6 miles from Gatwick Airport or 10 miles from Heathrow Airport,

Accommodation

1 x double bedded bedroom good size room ( 12 X 11 )
very clean, light and airy
fully central heated
fitted wardrobes
plenty of chest of drawers
20" Colour TV supplied
large window overlooking the garden with wooden blinds

This accommodation would suit a working person looking for a happy and safe home from home enviroment or a student looking to visit London

The cost is 150 GBP per week inc bills (except Telephone ) & evening meal with my husband and I

I work in the local hospital and my husband is a butcher, we enjoy relaxing watching the TV, pottering in the garden and visiting friends and family. We have sucsessfully been a host family for over 20 years with students from all over the world.
Czesc ja bylabym zainteresowana owym pokojem czy mozesz skontaktowac sie ze mna na prywatny adres?
[email]
dziekuje