Projekt

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, czy ktoś mógłby przeczytać, sprawdzić i wskazać ewentualne błędy jakie popełniłem w tym tekście?
Chodzi mi o błędy wszelkiego rodzaju. Z góry dziękuję.

Dear Mr Hudson,

I am writing to you, to tell you about my conservation project for Cyclura rileyi cristata, one of the most endangered Rock Iguana species. Cyclura r. cristata is species endemic to White Cay island which is one of Bahamas islands. This is the only place in the world where those lizards occur. They inhabit areas with large stones and sawannah-like plains. They are mainly herbivorous. Population of the smallest of Cyclura genus lizards is appaling, researches show that there are only 1[tel]individuals living in wild. The biggest threats for this species are:
a) illegal smuggling
b) introduced species of animals displace them
c) local mammals feed on them
Additionally Cyclura r. cristata females become ready to breed at age 3-5 years, while for males it is 3-7 years, depending on their size, which pivot on how much food they eat. Most of those Iguanas are eaten before they are ready to breed. In my project I want to eliminate the first problem which I have mentioned before, illegal smuggling. This species is extremly rare in trade, because of its IUCN status. Basically they are available legally only from one breeder in Europe, who had obtained them before they were banned from trade and export.

My project for conservation of this amazing species is very simple but very effective at the same time. My goal is to sharply increase population of those lizards and then reintroduce them into their natural habitat.
First of all, I need to buy a unrelated pair of those Iguanas. As I have mentioned before there is only one breeder of those lizards in Europe (maybe in the world aswell). I have already spoken to him and I know that he can sell me a pair of those endangered lizards. A pair costs 8000€ (about 10000$). This is the main outlay in the whole project. I will invest 2500$ myself to build a specially designed enclosure for those Iguanas so they will have a cage which will provide them conditions similar to those in their natural habitat. I am planning to build enclosure which will be 220cm x 140cm x 150cm (width x hight x depth). This size of enclosure is perfect for those lizards which are growing up to 60cm total size and 28cm bodysize. It is because the enclosure is big enough for them to roam and small enough for them to not look for food to much and easily find it. Cage will be designed as ''rocky area vivarium'' with natural rocks, wood branches (specially treated, purged from all fungi and molds, dried etc) and natural plants. Temperature in enclosure will be maintained by heat wires 24 hours a day, which will be placed on the walls of enclosure and under substrate. Additionally two heat spots will be available in enclosure so lizards will not fight for a place to heat themselves up. Humidity will be maintained by small water pond inside vivarium (those lizards are not very into swimming so this pond will be removable, to replace dirty water with clean one) from which lizards also drink. Apart from this, humidity will be also rised to the required level by automatic misting during the day and automatic fogger during night. Enclosure will be equipped in lighting which will simulate the daylight (about 6500K). A source of 10% UVB easy reachable for Iguanas will be certainly provided aswell. Vivarium will be aerated by 4 small fans placed in walls of it to provide eventual development of mold. In enclosure a sterilized sand will be used as a substrate. These lizards live in sandy areas, so this is another thing that will resemble homeland to them. Sand is also a perfect substrae for them to lay eggs and it is easily excrated by them if they accidentally eat some of it. Front of enclosure will be covered in the majority to prevent rostral abrasions (nose rubs) as reptiles do not understand transparent materials and they would constantly try to force them and ths may lead to snout injuries.

Secondly, lizards will be held in this enclosure and rised up untill they get sexually mature. This will happen in 3-4 years. After this, they will be stimulated to reproduce by rising humidity and temperature in enclosure to simulate rainy season. Iguanas will have perfect temperature, humidity, a lot of food to eat and they will not be bothered too much by me, just to give them food and throw away not eaten leftovers of previous meal. Thanks to this kind of stimulation they will copulate. After 1-2 months eggs are laid and then I will take them to incubator, where they will be incubated in 26º-27ºC for about 90 days. Then little lizards will hatch and they will be moved to separated enclosure, in which the conditions will be similar to this in big enclosure but this one will be a bit smaller. Hatchling will be rised there for 3-6 months until they put on some weight and grow in size. If any of them will be agressivly territorial, then it will be moved to separated cage.
Third part of this endeavour is to send those well-started young lizards to ZOOs all around the world, which will be able to provide appropriate conditions for them to grow up and reproduce. I will spread this species in every better ZOO in Europe by sending them 90% of my hatched Iguanas (10%, so probably 1 lizards from each clutch, I will keep for myself to continue bloodline). In those facilities lizards will be rised and reproduced again, and again, and again. Every year we will notice exponential growth of this species population. Of course Iguanas will be sent only to facilities which will be good enough to provide perfect conditions for those reptiles.
Last part of this project is to reintroduce some lizards into their natural habitat concomitantly with continual breeding of them in captivity. This will prevent this species from extinction, will increase their number in wild and will make those beautiful lizards to survive.

To sum it all up, goals of this project are to increase population of this species, make them more popular in captivity so they will not be such a tidbit for poachers and smugglers. I want people to notice those critically endangered lizards by seeing them in ZOO and thinking ''It's terrible that a beautiful lizard like this can become extinct just because no one is doing something.''. I want to change it, I was amazed by this species right from when I saw them for the first time. It has moved me, that this amazing reptiles are so close to extinction.

The time frames of this project are not exactly determinated. My plan is to start in 2015 with a single pair and then keep reproducing them in next years, I am not planning to end this project at any particular time. First of main goals will be achieved few years after starting this project because it is extended over time process. I want to mention that just from one pair of those Iguanas we can obtain around 50 lizards in 10 years of breeding. It is a huge amount compairing to their population in wild. Timetable of this project looks like this:
1) beginning of 2015 – building enclosure for Iguanas
2) middle of 2015 – importing a pair of Cyclura r. cristata
3) May-April 2019 – first mating of Cyclura r. cristata
4) July-September 2019 – hatching of first clutch
5) beginning of 2020 – first lizards are sent to bigger ZOOs in Europe
6) 2025 – every year from 2020 lizards are spread around the world, first lizards sent to ZOOs start to reproduce
7) 2030 – populiation of those lizards in captivity reaches 2[tel]individuals thanks to this reproducing project
8) 2[tel]– we are starting to reintroduce those lizards into their natural habitat
9) 2035 – population of those lizards living in wild is sharply increased

ADDITIONAL SOURCES OF FUNDS

When this project will start to work, other organisations (European Union for instance) maybe will notice its positive impact on this species and would give money to develop this project. If not, it is still not a problem because this project is not very money-consuming over time, it just needs money in the beginning to start.
Dear Mr (ja zawsze dawalam kropke po Mr., ale moze teraz tego nie potrzeba, sprawdz w dobrych zrodlach) Hudson,
I am writing 'to you' (wg mnie niepotr, bo przeciez 'on' to czyta) to tell you about my conservation project for Cyclura rileyi cristata, one of the most endangered Rock Iguana species. Cyclura 'r.' (napisz to w calosci) cristata is (wg mnie tu trzeba przedimka) species endemic to White Cay island d'which is' (niepotr) one of (przedimek) Bahamas islands.
Population of the smallest of Cyclura genus lizards is 'appaling' (zle slowo- ), researches show that there are only 1[tel]individuals living in (przedimek) wild. The biggest threats for this species are:
a) illegal smuggling
b) 'introduced' (nie, tutaj trzeba inaczej...introduction of) species of animals (cos brak) displace them
c) local mammals feedING on them
Additionally Cyclura 'r.' (w calosci) cristata females become ready to breed at 'age' (niepotr. tutoro.) 3-5 years, while for males it is 3-7 years, depending on their size, 'which pivot on how much food they eat' (nie za bardzo zrozumiale, czy to odnosi sie do males czy do females, czy do obydwoch gatunkow). Most of those Iguanas are eaten (przez kogo? animals? humans?) before they are ready to breed. In my project I want to eliminate the first problem 'which I have mentioned before' (nie rozumiem po co to jest napisane?), - illegal smuggling.
'Basically' (staraj sie nie uzywac tego slowa, ono nic nie znaczy, bo to slowo niema zadnej wagi ani w ta ani w ta strone) they are available legally only from one breeder in Europe, who had obtained them before they were banned from trade and export.

My project for conservation of this amazing species is very simple (przecinek przed 'but') but very effective at the same time. My goal is to sharply increase (przedimek) population of those lizards and then reintroduce them into their natural habitat.
'As I have mentioned before' (ale przeciez nikt nie zapomnial po czym czytal w poprzednim zdaniu, to jest za bardzo po polsku-nie jest to potrzebne) 'As there is only one breeder of those lizards in Europe (maybe in the world aswell). I have already spoken to him' (ja bym, to zrobila inaczej...I have already spoken to the one breeder in Europe) and 'I know that' (niepotr) he can sell me a pair of those endangered lizards. A pair costs 8000€ (about 10000$).
I will invest 2500$ myself to build a specially designed enclosure for 'those' (nie, daj 'the') Iguanas so they 'will' (niepotr) have a cage 'which will provide them' (nie, inaczej...priovising them with) conditions similar to those in their natural habitat. I am planning to build (przedimek) enclosure 'which will be' (niepotr) 220cm x 140cm x 150cm (width x 'hight' (ortog. height) x depth). This size of (przedimek) enclosure is perfect for those lizards which 'are growing' (nie, zly czas, wystarczy 'grow') up to 60cm IN total size and 28cm bodysize.
... It is because the enclosure is big enough for them to roam and small enough for them to not look for food to much and easily find it....(tego zdania nie za bardzo rozumiem, moze...The size of the enclosure has been specifically selected to be...)
(przedimek) cage will be designed as ''rocky area vivarium'' with natural rocks, wood branches (specially treated, purged from all fungi and molds, dried 'etc' (nie uzywaj slowa etc' - bo nikt nie wie co masz na mysli) and natural plants. Temperature in (przedimek) enclosure will be maintained by heat wires (daj tutaj gdzie one beda, bo inaczej zdanie wyglada dziwnie) FOR 24 hours a day. 'which will be' (niepotr) 'placed on the walls of enclosure and under substrate' (w zlym miejscu) . Additionally two (extra) heat spots will be available 'in (przedimek) enclosure' (niepotr, bo wiemy o czym mowa) 'so (przedimek) lizards will not fight' (napiz to inaczej...preventing-chociaz nie wiem czy to najlepsze slowo) lizards from fighting) for a place to heat themselves up. Humidity will be maintained by (przedimek) small water pond inside (przedimek) vivarium ('those' (nie, lepiej 'the') lizards are 'not very into swimming' (co to znaczy? czy one posiadaja jakies wybryki co lubia a co nie? napisz to inaczej) so this pond will be removable, (wg mnie tu brakuje 'in order') to replace dirty water with clean one) from which lizards also drink. Apart from this, humidity will be also 'rised' (to jest zle slowo, co masz na mysli to 'raised') to the required level by (przedimek) automatic misting during the day and (przedimek) automatic fogger during (przedimek) night. Enclosure will be equipped 'in' (mnie tu lepiej pasuje 'by') lighting which will simulate the daylight (about 6500K). A source of 10% UVB easy reachable for Iguanas will be 'certainly' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa) provided as well. Vivarium will be aerated by 4 small fans placed in walls 'of it' (niepotr) to provide eventual development of mold. In (przedimek) enclosure a sterilized sand will be used as a substrate. These lizards live in sandy areas, so this is another thing that will resemble homeland to them. Sand is also a perfect substrae for them to lay eggs and it is easily 'excrated' (chyba ortog. sporawdz, tak, tu ma byc 'excreted') by them if they accidentally eat some of it. (przedimek) front of (przedimek) enclosure will be covered 'in the majority' (nie, tu lepiej 'mainly in - ale musisz podac material, albo will be mainly covered') to prevent rostral abrasions (nose rubs) as reptiles do not understand transparent materials and they would constantly try to 'force them' (nie rozumiem o co chodzi tutaj) and ths may lead to snout injuries.

Secondly, lizards will be held in this enclosure and 'rised' (chyba 'raised') up untill they get sexually mature.
After this, they will be stimulated to reproduce by rising humidity and temperature in enclosure to 'simulate' (dla mnie za duzo 's'-stimulated, simulate - poszukaj inne slowo) rainy season. Iguanas will have (przedimek) perfect temperature, humidity, a lot of food to eat and they will not be bothered too much by me, (as I will) just 'to' (niepotr) give them food and throw away 'not eaten' (niepotr, 'leftovers-znaczy not eaten) leftovers of (przedimek) previous meal. 'Thanks to' (ja napisalabym 'With') this kind of stimulation they will copulate. After 1-2 months (when the) eggs are laid 'and then I will take them to' (nie,m lepiej napisz...they will be taken to an) incubator, where they will be incubated in 26º-27ºC for about 90 days. 'Then'(niepotr - to wyglada za bardzo jakbys to opowiadam orally, a tu potrzeba jezyk pisemny) little lizards will hatch and they will be moved to separated enclosure, in which the conditions will be similar 'to this' (zle, tutaj 'to THOSE' bo jest ich wiecej jak jeden) in (przedimek) big enclosure (przecinek przed slowem 'but') but this one will be a bit smaller. HatchlingS (bo ich bedzie wiecej jak jeden) will be 'rised' (wg BrE slowo 'raised' pasuje tutaj, ale nie jestem 100% pewna jak to jest w AmE - sprawdz) there for 3-6 months until they put on some weight and grow in size. If any of them 'will be' (nie, daj 'become') 'agressivly' (ortog) territorial, then 'it' (nie, tutaj 'they'- bo wczesniej piszesz 'if any of them') will be moved to (przedimek) separatE cage.
(przedimek) third part of this endeavour is to send those well-started young lizards to ZOOs all around the world, 'which will be' (niepotr) able to provide appropriate conditions for them to grow up and reproduce. I will spread this species 'in' TO every 'better' (musisz napisac co rozumiesz przez to slowo) ZOO in Europe by sending them 90% of my hatched Iguanas (10%, (tu brakuje slowa 'or') so probably '1' (nie, musisz napisac 'one') lizarD from each clutch, I will keep for myself to continue (przedimek) bloodline). In those facilities lizards will be 'rised' (sprawdz to slowo) and reproduced again, and again, and again (nie wiem duzo o lizards, ale czy niema zadnych przeciwnych badan, ze nowe lizards beda zdrowe, bo one beda sie copulowac w rodzinie, tzn siostra z bratem co moze wywolas jakies choroby). Every year 'we' (to znacyz kto? ty i ktos inny?) will notice (przedimek) exponential growth of 'this species population' (nie, w zlej kolej..the population of this species). Of course Iguanas will be sent only to (tutaj ja dalabym cos, moze 'those') facilities which will be good enough to provide perfect conditions for those reptiles.
This will prevent this species from extinction, will increase their number in (przedimek) wild and will make those beautiful lizards 'to' (niepotr) survive (tutaj mozesz dodac cos z laciny ...in perpetuity..

To sum it all up, (przedimek) goals of this project are to increase (przedimek) population of this species, make them more popular in captivity so they will not be such a 'tidbit' (chyba 'titbit') for poachers and smugglers. I want people to notice those critically endangered lizards by seeing them in (tutaj brakuje przedimka, albo mozesz napisac in Zoos) ZOO and 'thinking' (zle slowo, tutaj 'think) ''It's terrible that a beautiful lizard like this can become extinct just because no one is doing something.''. I want to (tutaj mozesz napisac..be the one to) change 'it' (zle slowo, tutaj 'that'). (nowe zdanie) I was amazed by this species right from (tu brakuje 'the time') when I saw them for the first time. It has moved me, that 'this' (zle, tutaj l. mnoga, 'these') amazing reptiles are so close to extinction.

My plan is to start in 2015 with a single pair and then keep reproducing them in 'next' (nie, uzyj..the following') years, I am not planning to end this project at any particular time.
(przedimek) first of (przedimek) main goals will be achieved few years after starting this project because it is (przedimek) extended over time process.
It is a huge amount 'compairing' (nie, to jest zle, tutaj 'when compared') to their population in (przedimek) wild. (przedimek) timetable of this project 'looks like this' (nie, napisz 'is as follows;)':
1) beginning of 2015 – building enclosure for Iguanas
2) 'middle' (napisz dokladniej, bo dla mnie 'middle' to polowa, np June) of 2015 – importing a pair of Cyclura 'r.' (w calosci) cristata
3) May-April 2019 – first mating of Cyclura r. cristata
4) July-September 2019 – hatching of first clutch
5) beginning of 2020 – first lizards are sent to bigger ZOOs in Europe
6) 2025 – every year from 2020 lizards are spread around the world, (tutaj daj przedimek) first lizards sent to ZOOs start to reproduce
7) 2030 – 'populiation' (ortog) of those lizards in captivity reaches 2[tel]individuals thanks to this reproducing project
8) 2[tel]– 'we are starting to reintroduce' (nie, tu lepiej 'reintroduction') OF 'those' (niepotr) lizards into their natural habitat
9) 2035 – population of 'those' (niepotr) lizards living in (przedimek) wild is sharply increased

When this project 'will start' ('starts') to work, other organisations ((dodaj 'such as the') European Union for instance) 'maybe will' (zla kol slow) notice 'its' (zle slowo, daj tutaj 'the') positive impact on this species and would 'give' (nie, lepiej 'donate') money to develop this project. If not, it is still not a problem because this project is not very money-consuming over time, it just needs money in the beginning 'to' (ja tutaj dodalabym 'for its') start.
Dziękuję bardzo, wprowadziłem stosowne poprawki

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa