Prosze o sprawdzenie tekstu (krótki)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
prosze sprawdzcie ten tekst czy to jest dobrze

This Christmas time were special for me. I spent they with my close family. We spent Hollies in our kouse, because there is specific atmosphare. It was very important for me. My family don't like pull out of our house for hollies. In my family, we cultivate all traditions. We have 12 dishes in Christmas Eve. Next, I opened christmas boxes. I got CD, T-Shirt, sweets and money. I was satisfied from presents. Next day, iwas lightly ill. I have catarrh and temperature. I have spent day on computer playing and watching TV. Next day, I and my parents, we were going to family. I became for new year's eve. I think this Christmas Time is good for me.
This Christmas time WAS special for me. I spent 'they' (oni? one? co to znaczy?) with my close family. We spent 'Hollies' (jak masz na mysli holidays to mala lit) in our house, because there is A specific atmosphEre (tzn jaka?). My family 'don't like pull out of our house for hollies' (tego nie rozumie? co masz na mysli?).
We have 12 dishes ON Christmas Eve. Next, I opened THE Christmas boxes.
I was satisfied 'from' (nie from a WITH MY) presents. Next day, 'I' (ile razy musze to samo pisac, prosze, 'I' zawsze a zawsze piszemy wielka litera) was Slightly ill. I haD (dlatego, ze mowisz o czasie przeszlym 'had' a nie 'have-czas ter) 'a' (bez 'a') catarrh and 'temperature' (jaka temperature, ponizej 30? pisze, sie HIGH temp). I 'have' (bez 'have) spent ALL day 'on' (znaczy siedziales na - to jest kolok. - lepiej 'playing on' THE computer and watching TV.
Next day, 'I and my parents' (generalnie kolejnosc to 'my parents and I'), 'we' (dlaczego 'we' jak juz napisalas my parents and I) 'were going' (czy juz to bylo? jak tak, to 'went') to THE family.
'I became for new year's eve'-tego zdanie to calkowicie nie rozumie). I think this Christmas Time 'is' (tzm jest czy byl - jak byl to 'was') good for me.

« 

Studia językowe

»

Praca za granicą