sprawdzenie tłumaczenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie. Zalezy mi na czasie. Z góry dzięki za pomoc:)

Dear sara,
warmly greetings from łeba. The weather is fantasic here. It's very hot and the sun is shining all the time. I've staying at a fabulous hotel next to the beach, so I have wonderful view of the sea.
On Sunday I and Greg visited city and of course beach. The beach is excellent. There ia clean and pleasantly. We have also seen dunes. we saw them yesterday. There was amazing view.
There are a lot of things we haven't done yet. We haven;t been on a night voyouge the Baltic sea yet. We are going to start windsurfing, becouse it is interesting sport.
łeba is perfect place on gut rest. Your holiday are here the holiday of your dreams. I'm returning to wroclaw on Monday next week, so I'll talk you about my holiday than.
Best wishes
Jeszcze raz prosze, niech ktos to sprawdzi. Nie jestem pewna czy dobrze napisane są niektóre zdania...plizzzzzzzzzz
Dear Sara (imiona generalnie piszemy duza lit)
Warm greetings from łeba.
I've (I've to znaczy I have...czy teraz zdanie ma sens) staying at a
fabulous hotel next to the beach, so I have 'A' wonderful view of the
sea.
On Sunday 'I and Greg' (lepiej Greg and I) visited THE city and of course THE beach.
There iS clean and pleasantly (popraw to zdanie) We have also seen SANDdunes, we saw them yesterday. There was AN amazing view.
...been on a night 'voyouge' (voyage) ON the Baltic sea yet. We are going to start windsurfing, 'becouse' (NIE, BECAUSE) it is AN interesting sport.
łeba is perfect place 'on gut' (co to?) rest. Your holidayS 'are' (nie, nie tuttaj) here ARE the holidayS of your dreams. I'm returning to Wroclaw on Monday next week, so I'll talk you about my holiday 'than' (chyba THEN).
Zauwaz, uzycie 'the' 'an'.
dzięki:)

« 

English only

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie