sprawdzenie listu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
dear sir/madame
my name is .....I have 19 years old.I am writing to apply for admission sholarship for summer language and culture camp in exter (england).
in may I leave comprehensive school with high marks. moreover I get english certificate. after summer holiday I would like to study faculty of arts in cracow.
I feel that I deserve for this sholarship. firstable, I am bright, good-natured, outgoing, kind,loyal and ambitious. above all i obtain best notes in school in english aand humanistic subjects so this sholarship would be great reward for me.
certainly my presence in this camp will be great solution alike for you and for me. I would improve my english skills and incease my vocabulary and you acuire responsible, industrious and courteous partaker.
I look forward to receving your aply.
Yours faithfully,
xyz
o ile to mozliwe, prosze o szybkie sprawdzenie, list musze oddac jutro. z gory dziekuje
moscowgirl-
i ty zostawiasz ten list do tej pory - tak na ostatnia godz?
A znasz 'will' jak mowimy o przyszlosci?

My name is .....'I have 19 years old' (chyba na 2giej lekcji ang. uczyli jak gram ma byc ta konstrukcja).

I am writing to apply for admission TO A 'sholarship'(ortog) for summer language and culture camp in ExEter.
In may I WILL leave MY comprehensive school with high marks. Moreover I WILL get AN English Certificate. After THE summer holiday I would like to study
IN THE Faculty of Arts in Cracow.
I feel that I deserve 'for this' (nie rozumiem tego? a chance of this?) sholarship. First 'able' OF ALL, I am bright, good-natured, outgoing, kind, loyal and ambitious AND above all I ALWAYS obtain THE best 'notes' MARKS in school in English and HumaniTIES, so this sCholarship would be A great reward for me.
Certainly my presence in this camp will be great solution alike for
you and for me. I would improve my english skills and incRease my
vocabulary and you WOULD acQUire A responsible, industrious and courteous
partaker.
I look forward to receIVIng your REply.
aha, i jeszcze Dear Sir/Madam - (Madame to jest po franc.)
dziekuje Ci bardzo.

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie