proszę o poprawę !

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
On the Heathrow Air port terminal 4 in London famous basketball player Lebron James who flight first class
lost passport.Therefore he lost passport plane was delayed. All passangers was very furious.Unexpectedly,
small dog who was called Rambo finds this passport in dustbin.Dog's owner returns passport and his dog gets reward
very big bone.Finaly plane takes off.
Only the other afternoon, I was waiting for my flight in Terminal 4, at Heathrow Airport in London, when I spotted the famous basketball player, Lebron James. He appeared to be flying to New York in first class on the same flight as me. It turned out that he lost his passport somewher in the airport. As a result, the plane had to delayed. Then I saw all the passengers get furious at the news. Unexpectedly, a small dog, who was called Rambo, found the player's passport in a dustbin. Just before getting on board the plane, I saw the dog's owner return the document to the celebrity before his dog got a reward of a very big bone. Well, finally the plane took off.
dzięki wielkie !!
do pelni szczescia musze ci jeszcze poprawic wlasne bledy (gdzies mi je wycielo)

It turned out that he HAD lost is passport SOMEWHERE in the airport. As a result, the plane had to BE delayed.
had lost his passport..

had to be delayed...
sorry, ale cos mi klawiaturks siada

...lost HIS passport...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa