może kroś sprawdzić?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Nowadays a sport becames more and more popular. The problem of teenagers who take up sport profesionally has raised a lot of controversary recently. I am convinced that sport is a very important thing for everybody adolescent. However, practise sport profesionally has certain drawbacks that people tend to forget about.
There is no denying that do a sport has number of advantages. First of all, sport is very healthy. The young people can take up various sport such us: archery, weighlifting, football, swimming and gimnastics. These days we have a lot of sports facilities and equipment. The tenagers can also win a menad on the Olympic games. Moreover they can live on sport. Furthemore, when we want practise sport profesionally we should have an experienced coach. It’s necessary bacause he can say what athletes do well or wrong as a result the most succesful training programes are planned specificaly for each individual athlete.
On the other hand working out has got some drawbacks also. To illustrate this point I would like to say about injuries. There are potential risks of doing activities like: climbing, playing football or downhill skiing. The athletes in consequently of taking up sport can have a swollen, broken or sprained some part of flesh.
In conlusion I personally believe that practising sport profesionally has got more pros than cons. Moreover it’s really a good way of spending a free time. In finally I would like to quote two sentences: ‘Nothing venture, nothing gain’ and ‘use makes mastery’
Nowadays {bez: a, chodzi o sport ogolnie, nie o rodzaj sportu} sport becames {??IS BECOMING?} more and more popular. The problem of teenagers who take up sport profesionally has raised a lot of controversary recently. I am convinced that sport is a very important thing for everybody adolescent {moze lepiej: FOR ALL ADOLESCENTS}. However, practise {PRACTISING} sport profesionally has certain drawbacks that people tend to forget about.
There is no denying that do {DOING} a sport has {A} number of advantages. First of all, sport is very healthy. The {dlaczego the? Jesli mowimy ogolnie o mlodych ludiach, bez the.} young people can take up various sportS such us: archery, weighlifting, football, swimming and gimnastics. These days we have a lot of sports facilities and equipment. The {podobnie, niepotrz. the} tenagers can also win a menad {co masz na mysli? a medal?} on {IN?} the Olympic games. Moreover{,} they can live on sport. Furthemore, when we want {TO} practise sport profesionally{,} we should have an experienced coach. It's {formalnie: IT IS} necessary bacause he can say what {tu pasowaloby: THE} athletes do {moze lepiej: ARE DOING} well or wrong {AND WHAT HEY ARE DOING WRONG - tylko propozycja}. {Tu zaczelabym nowe zdanie:} As a result {,} the most succeSsful training programMes are planned specificalLy for each individual athlete.
On the other hand{,} working out has got some drawbacks also. To illustrate this point{,} I would like to say {SOMETHING} about injuries. There are potential risks of {zamiast risks of doing, ktore oznaczaloby: ryzyko robienia, proponuje: RISKS WHEN DOING} doing activities like: climbing, playing football or downhill skiing. The athletes{,} in consequently {lepiej: AS A CONSEQUENCE} of taking up {A} sport{,} can have a swollen, broken or sprained some part of flesh {cale to wyrazenie jest dosc dziwne. zmienilabym na: CAN END UP WITH SWOLLEN, BROKEN OR SPRAINED LIMBS}.
In conlusion{,} I personally believe that practising sport profesionally has {bez: got} more pros than cons. Moreover{,} it's {lepiej: IT IS} really a {szyk: A REALLY}good way of spending {bez: a, czas jest niepoliczalny} free time. {bez: In} finally{,} I would like to quote two sentences: 'Nothing ventureD, nothing gainED' and 'use makes mastery' {chodzi chyba o "PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT"}

Pamietaj o przecinkach po linking words/ phrases na poczatku zdania, takich jak: however, moreover, finally, itp.
Jeszcze: CONTROVERSY, WEIGHTLIFTING, GYMNASTICS - pisownia

moje bledy: what THEY {nie hey} are doing wrong ;-))
I: various sports such AS, nie us
dzięki ;)

« 

Brak wkładu własnego

»

Nauka języka