krótki tekst do sprawdzenia - who's my inspiration

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Na jutro mam do napisania artykuł na temat osoby która jest moją inspiracją i którą podziwiam 120-180 słów. prosiłabym o sprawdzenie:

I really admire my aunt, Elżbieta. She is a psychologist, and she is always friendly and easy-going. She is in her fourties, but I think she looks younger. Elżbieta was born in X, but now she lives in Gdańsk, just because she have always wanted to live near the sea. She says that family comes first but she is very successful in her work, too . She has got a husband and a son. Now she's building her hause in really beautiful place - between a forest and a lake. Meybe she haven't done anything huge and impressive, but she's my inspiration nevertheless (może nie zrobiła niczego wielkiego i znaczącego, ale mimo to jest moją inspiracją) . She made her dreams come true and she is always telling me to express myself and enjoy my life, like she does (ona spełniła swoje marzenia i zawsze mówi mi bym wyrażała siebie i cieszyła się życiem tak, jak ona). She's the kind of person I admire the most - happy and full od hope whatever happens.

Proszę o wskazanie błędów a najlepiej ich poprawę. z góry będę BARDZO wdzięczna :)
w ostatnim zdaniu miałam na myśli: należy do tego rodzaju ludzi, których szanuję najpardziej - szczęśliwych i pełnych nadziei cokolwiek się stanie. (nie mam pojęcia czy mozna powiedzieć full of hope i nigdzie nie mogę znaleźć wyrażenia "pełna nadziei")
>I really admire my aunt Elżbieta. She is a psychologist and she is
>always friendly and easy-going. She is in her {forties}, but I think
>she looks younger. Elżbieta was born in X, but now she lives in
>Gdańsk, just because she {has} always wanted to live near the sea. She
>says that family comes first, but she is very successful in her work,
>too. She has got a husband and a son. Now she's building her {house} in
>{a} really beautiful place - between a forest and a lake. {Maybe} she
>{hasn't} done anything {great or} impressive; {still,} she's my inspiration. She {has} made her dreams come true and she
>{has} always {told} me to express myself and enjoy my life, like she
>{has}. She's the kind of person I admire
>the most - happy and full od hope whatever happens.

jak zauwazysz, zmienilem troche czasy - perfekt jest doskonaly do wyrazania czego, co chcemy podkreslic
ah, i zamien te 'like she has' na 'as she has' - 'like' jest tutaj informal conjunction
dziękuję jestem BARDZO wdzięczna ;) nie wiedziałam ile głupich błędów zrobiłam (nawet ten hause - za dużo seriali się ogląda...)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie