Bardzo proszę o zrobienie tych zdań, ponieważ mam z nimi kłopot.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Kilka zadań z angielskiego, konstrukcje, czasy itd. Prosze o pomoc! :)
Przetłumacz fragmenty zdań podane w nawiasach:
1. There appears (że tu był wypadek samochodowy).
2. The walls in my room (nie były malowane) Since 1999.
3. (Pracownicy proszeni są o niepalenie) in front of the office.
4. Only then (zorientowałam się) that I had dialled the wrong number.
5. Hardly (Barbara dotarła na szczyt góry) when it started to rain.
6. (W żadnym wypadku) can we be held responsible for weather conditions.
7. Not until much later (byłem w stanie docenić) my mother's love and devotion.
8. The terrorists (zagrozili, że zabiją) all the hostages if their demands were not met.
9. It will probably be years (zanim dowiemy się) whether we have made the right or wrong decisions.
10. I wish (żebyś przestał) teasing me like that.
11. (Nie potrzebowałam zwracać się) to ou for help because my roommate had given me a hand with the move.
12. I'm surprised Henry hasn't contacted me yet. He (prawdopodobnie nie dostał) my email.

Inwersja
Znajdź błędy w poniższych zdaniach, zachowując inwersje.
1. Seldom I have been moved so deeply.
2. Under no circumstances shouldn't you attempt to carry out a tattoo or piercing at home; the risks of infections are very high.
3. Not until I received her email I fully understood the complexity of the situation.
4. Only then I noticed that someone was staring at me.

Czasowniki modalne
Przepisz każde zdanie, używając czasownika modalnego i zachowując znaczenie zdania wyjściowego.
1. I'm sure that Tom didn't mean to offend you.
Tom......
2. Perhaps Christine and John decided to break up after their last fight.
Christine and John......
3. It was my mistake to treat a government officer in such a manner.
I.......
4. Mark came to the Board Meeting half an hour earlier, but it wasn't necessary.
5. I'm sure she's still waiting for the visa to come through.
She.........

Potrzebuje tego jak najszybciej. Zdań było o wiele więcej, ale z pozostałymi sobie jakoś poradziłam.
Z góry bardzo, bardzo dziękuję! ;)
My nie odrabiamy zadań za nikogo. Wpisz sama odpowiedzi i może ktoś sprawdzi i ewentualnie coś doradzi.
Proszę o sprawdzenie zdań i poprawienie tam, gdzie jest źle. :) Z góry dziękuję!

1. Staying behind after hours at work (sprawia, że trudno jej) makes her hard to establish good relationships with her husband at home.
2. (Jeśli nie każą mi) Unless they tell me refill the...
3. The manager announced that effective from 1 May, overtime pay would double, (co było mądrym) which was a wise move on his part.
4. Usually Sally (lubi być chwalona) likes being praised (or) likes to be praised by her superiors but when Mike, the chief executive, told her (że podoba mu się jej) that he liked her lipstick, she blushed.
5. Senor Fuentes (powiedział mi, żebym nie) told me not to tease the bulls.
6. Stop (rzucać sie poduszkami) throwing pillows to each other!
7. If (sama tego nie zrobisz) you don't do it on your own (or) by yourself you will always regret it.
8. All the pencils (zostały naostrzone) had been sharpened so that ...
9. And even (sam John) John himself agreed that....
10. (Nie mam nic przeciwko) I don't mind you using my spoon...
11. This is the manager (o którym mówi sie, że wziął) is said to take a bribe.
12. May unintentionally introduced her sister to a man (o którym mówili się, ze jest) was said to be one of the most irresistible womanizers.
13. I (żałuje, że się jej oswiadczyles) wish you hadn't proposed to her.
14. (Nigdy wcześniej nie widziałam) I've never seen before such a beautiful woman.
15. It's the first time (kiedy widzę) since I've seen the Leaning Tower of Piza.
16. (Nie trzeba było prasować) It wasn't necessary to iron this pair of trousers.
17. You have never been abroad, (Czyż nie tak?) Haven'y you?
18. February 14 was the last time I saw him alive. (Nie przypominam sobie, żebym rozmawiał) I don't recall talking to him later.
19. (Zamiast grać) Instead of playing chess all the time, you should....
20. I bought (metal czerwona) metal red night stand at the sales.
21. After that he had done to our relationship I tried (unikać spotykania) to avoid meeting him in the streets.
22. The Government did nothing to improve the situation of (bezdomnych) homeless people. (Nie wprowadził też) It didn't pass also any laws....
23. Henry had never experienced family life (zanim spotkał) before he meets Jeanette.
24. Parents find it difficult to convince their children that (coś tak okropnego jak) something so/such disgusting like spinach....
25. (Ja przecież tylko pocałowałam) her I only kissed her. I did not suggest (żeby wyszła za) her marry me.
26. Take the back door, since the front room (jest w remoncie) is under renovation at the moment.
27. Roads are so icy and dangerous that (jak tylko dojedziesz do) as soon as you go home, text me.
28. (Nie pozwolono jej przystąpić) She wasn't allowed to take the exam.
uważam że są złe 1, 2, 11 i 12 gdzie jest 'o którym'?
edytowany przez Aaric: 23 lis 2016
15, 17, 21
Reszty nie sprawdzałem
Ok, dobre i to.
Nie rozumiem dlaczego w dwóch miejscach wkleiłaś to samo ćwiczenie.
Przez pomyłkę.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie