Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo prosze o poprawi to mój pierwszy esej !! :(

Let's look into animals in zoos. We live in a big world where are , much kinds of animals. One are dangerous second are hermless. One we are know but it's milions of animals that we don't know. Wild animal should live in their enviroment and we skouldn't take them into captivities only for our pleasure.
Fact is that we shduld get to know more. Maybe it isn't fair but animals have good care. People don't harm animals in zoo contrary, they treat them like their children.
On the one hand zoos aren't bad, animlas always have food and drink so they aren't die of hunger. In their enviroment it's possible. Some of zoosrescue endangered animals and helps in save species. It's very good ide because that is rescue for their. Keeping animals in zoo help us in evolve our knowledge . We can see this animals and know more about them.
On the other hand zoo may be wrong for animals,because they don't have ability to hunt and if they will be let out of zoo they aren't advise in their enviroment.
They haven't much space as they have in their home.
They may be scare about people because usually in zoos are much of people. This make a lot of noise.
To sum up there are strong arguments for and againist keeping animals in zoos. Personally I think it's good option because that helps some animals and people have chance to know more about kindf of wild animals.
Cytat:
much kinds of animals
...MUCH??
popraw sobie literówki i przedimki
Cytat:
They may be scare
....scareD :)
Przepraszam to akurat omyłkowo te much :O
Ma to wszystko sens?
Let's look into DLACZEGO INTO animals in zoos. We live in a big world where BRAK PODMIOTU are , much kinds of animals. One are JEDEN SĄ dangerous second DRUGI SĄ are hermless LITEROWKA. One we are BEZ SENSU know but it's ZLY PODMIOT milions of animals that we don't know. Wild animal should live in their enviroment LITEROWKA and we skouldn't take them into captivities DO NIEWÓL? only for our pleasure.
PRZEDIMEK I CO W OGOLE CHCESZ POWIEDZIEC Fact is that we shduld get to know more WIEDZIEC WIECEJ? JASNE, ALE CO TO MA DO TEMATU?. Maybe it isn't fair but animals GDZIE have good care. People don't harm animals in zoo contrary ZLE UZYCIE SLOWA , they treat them like their children.
On the one hand zoos aren't bad, animlas always have food and drink so they aren't die NIE SĄ UMRZEĆ of hunger. In their NATURALNYM enviroment it's possible. Some of zoosrescue endangered animals and helps HELPS ODNOSI SIE DO LICZBY POJEDYNCZEJ in save species. It's very good ide because that is rescue for their = NALEŻĄCYCH DO NICH. Keeping animals in zoo help ZLA FORMA CZASOWNIKA us in evolve PO IN MUSI BYC GERUND I ZMIEN CZASOWNIK NA DEVELOP our knowledge . We can see this animals TEN ZWIERZĘTA and know more about them.
On the other hand zoo may be wrong =NIEPRAWIDLOWE for animals,because they don't have ability to hunt and if they will be TU MA BYC SIMPLE PRESENT let out of zoo they aren't advise NIE SĄ RADZIĆ in their enviroment.
They haven't much space as they have in their home. W JAKIM DOMU?
They may be scare about people because usually in zoos BRAK PODMIOTU are much ZLE UZYCIE MUCH of people. This make TO ROBIĄ a lot of noise.
To sum up there are strong arguments for and againist keeping animals in zoos. Personally I think it's good option because that helps some animals and people have chance to know more about kindf of wild animals.
Jej dziękuje bardzo!
aż mi wstyd za takie głupie błędy :/
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Egzamin gimnazjalny

»

Pomoc językowa