Meet somebody through internet dating site?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Prośba o sprawdzenie speech'a nt poznawania innych przez internet - dating sites. Thanks.
Speech
Pros and cons of meeting people through an internet dating site

A human is a social being and looks for various ways to communicate.

I think there are more disadvantages of seeing people in this way. One of the negative aspects of meeting people in this way is that you can/could come across somebody who is not actually the person they claim they are (the person might not be the person they claim they are). You must be very cautious while chatting.

You don’t actually know the person you talk to. You haven’t seen that person, you haven’t seen their behavior, you haven’t had a chance to see their real life behavior. You don’t know what the person behaves like. You don’t really know who the person on the other end is. The person might pose as somebody who they are not. A woman might pose herself as a female model and actually be a grandmother, for instance.

What you see on the screen are only letters which might be inconsistent with reality.

You can’t really put yourself across through communications software. You can’t see a whole person or a whole personality through what their write to you.

As to positive aspects. If you work with a computer a lot and a computer is a tool you spend the most time with, dating sites might be a solution to you. Also it seems to be a solution for the disabled who are combined to their beds.
'A human' (chociaz to jest ok to jakos mi sie nie podoba, bo oczekuje rzeczownika) is a social being and looks for various ways to communicate (tutaj mozna napisac z kim/czym).

I think there are more disadvantages of seeing people in this way (ale nie napisales jakie 'way'). One of the negative aspects of meeting people in this way is that you 'can' (za silne, lepiej 'could' mniej prawdopodobienstwa) could come across somebody who is not actually the person they claim THAT they are . You must be very cautious while chatting (do kogo? tutaj pasuje 'to anyone').

You don’t actually know the person THAT you talk to. You haven’t seen that person, you 'haven’t seen their behavior' (to mamy twz w drugiej czesci zdania, moze cos zmien), you haven’t had a chance to see their real life behavior. You don’t know 'what the person behaves like' (moze inaczej...know how the person might behave in a given situation).
The person might pose as somebody whoM they are not.

What you see on the screen are only letters which might be inconsistent with (tutaj mozesz dodac slowo 'actual') reality.

You can’t really put yourself across through (tutaj dodalabym 'any') communications software. You can’t see a whole person or a whole personality through 'what their write to you' (lepiej...their writing).

'As to positive aspects' (to nie jest pelnym zdaniem, musisz to polaczyc z nastepnym).
Also it seems to be a solution for the disabled who are 'combined' (tu masz zle slowo, myslales o 'confined') to their beds.

Dobrze, tylko (jak dla mnie) za duzo kolokw. Niekiedy wyglada na maslo maslane. Mozesz dodac, 'cons' skuszenie do spotkania, manipulowanie do przesylanie zdjec, ale 'pros' ze mozna sie zabawic w dobrego detektywa (Columbo).
Dzięki Terri

Jeśli można to miałbym jeszcze kilka zapytań

1. Ale jak oczekuje rzeczownika w tym zdaniu z „a human is a social being”? Nie rozumiem o co Ci chodzi tutaj.
2. could come across somebody who is not actually the person they claim THAT they are --> ale dlaczego ma tu być THAT? Zawsze mi poprawiasz I dodajesz THAT, tam gdzie jest ono opcjonalne, nie rozumiem czemu :-/
Czy istnieje jakaś semantyczna różnica między: He said he was ill a He said that he was ill?
3. You must be very cautious while chatting --> ale bez anyone zdanie też jest okay? :). Po prostu będzie znaczyć krótko: musisz być ostrożny podczas czatowania.
4. The person might pose as somebody whoM they are not --> a samo who nie może być, tak jak ja dałem? Z tego co wiem, to whom jest wymagane tylko wtedy gdy następuje po przyimku, np: Do you know the woman to whom I gave the letter?= Do you know the woman (who) I gave the letter to?

Może trochę za dużo kolokwializmów, ale to speech i dlatego.
edytowany przez calf: 30 gru 2014
1. a human is a social being...Moze 'human' nie jest za dobre slowo tutaj, lepiej 'person'. 'Human' tutaj widze jako 'przymiotnik' a nie rzeczownik - ale to moze tylko ja to tak widze.
2. dodajesz THAT....No, bo ja jestem pedantic, i wole jak 'that' tam jest.
...He said he was ill.... a ....He said that he was ill.... .- ja wole 2 zdanie.
3. Dodalam anyone, bo nie chce zeby wygladalo ze rozmawiaz z 'nikim' - tylko z 'kims'.
4. whoM they are not. Nie - 'whom' moze wystepowac tez inaczej. To jest znowu dlatego, ze jestem 'pedantic' - malo kto uzywa to 'whom' bo po prostu nie widza kiedy. 'This is the woman whom I met yesterday', My partner, whom I adore gave me some pearls for Christmas.
napisalbym
humans are social beings
OK, dzięki MG; czyli reasumując who jest OK, a THAT w tych zdaniach można pomninąć :)
ja pisalem tylko o zdaniu z human
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.