speech

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Brak wkładu własnego

Wpis zamieszczony (lub przeniesiony) do grupy "Brak wkładu własnego" oznacza, że autor wpisu nie zadał sobie trudu samemu spróbować poradzić sobie z zadaniem lub prośba o tłumaczenie została przepuszczona przez Google Translator. Jeśli ktoś z użytkowników forum ma czas i ochotę może odpisać na taki wpis ale jeśli takiej odpowiedzi nie będzie - nie ma co się denerwować - po prostu nikomu nie chce się odrabiać zadań za kogoś ;-)

Dlatego zachęcamy do własnych prób - szansa na odpowiedź jest znacznie większa.

Wybierz jeden temat i napisz speech, który będzie trwał od 2 - 3 minut. Bardzo proszę o pomoc. Niestety w tym semestrze trochę się zagapiłam, a jutro mam jeszcze trzy inne egzaminy, dlatego nie wiem czy się wyrobię. To dla mnie bardzo ważne. Z góry dziękuję za pomoc
1. How green are you? What to do to feel less eco-guilty? What will the future be like in 20 years’ time? (give example predictions concerning the environment).
2. Describe your experience of extreme weather. To what extent does weather influence your life/your mood? Do you often talk about it/check weather forecast regularly?
3.How much of a risk-taker are you? In which areas of your life (personal/work or study/sports/on the road etc.) are you more likely to take risks? Do you know anybody who is addicted to an adrenaline rush and how does it show? Do you personally like to feel it?
4. Are you generally satisfied with your life or do you often complain or regret your past choices/actions? If you could, would you like to turn back the clock and alter your past? How? Give some tips on how to deal with regrets.
poprawilam odpowiedz winnym poscie.
1. How green are you? What to do to feel less eco-guilty? What will the future be like in 20 years’ time? (give example predictions concerning the environment).

I think that I am eco-friendly. I throw litter into separate rubbish bins. There are three rubbish bins that me and all my neighbours have. Recycle, organic and general waste. I prefer public means of transport but in order to get to work faster I use my car. Using my car is time saving, but if there is an option to travel by bus or train I choose it. To feel less eco-quilty I also clean my dog's litter off the grass. If I see that a dog owner do not follow my example I reprimand them. I never throw away food as I always buy the amount of food that is tailored just for me. I never let the water flow when I brush my teeth, it is always turned off.

In 20 years' time less fumes will be released into the atmosphere. Atomic power stations will replace those that generate fumes. With time fuel will be replaces with alternative energy resources that won't be harmful to the environment.

itd.
edytowany przez BigJoe: 13 lip 2017
no i znowu mamy osobe popisujaca sie....niewiedza....ludzie, ludzie, bo zaraz zagrzmi to niebo..

« 

Egzaminy

»

Pomoc językowa