List motywacyjny - PILNE!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. Potrzebne mi szybkie sprawdzenie listu motywacyjnego na jutro! Z gory dziekuje za pomoc. :)

With this letter I would like to express my motivation for Creative Commercial Photography course offered by the Volda Universtity College.

I'm studying arts and crafts and I'm on the second year of bachelor program. Lately I've become really interessted in photography and I decided to act on this at once and use the opportunity to take the photography course at University College in Volda. I think also that arts and photography is a great combination which would give me a lot of great experience.

I'm very interessted in creativ and artistics courses and I could use photography in many ways. I have had Visual communication courses and I've learned that pictures and visual contents are one of the most important communication platforms in our times. I have planned to work with interior design where I could use photographic skills, but more and more often I'm thinking about photograpy. I have tried photo modelling and it would be great to try to work on the other side of the lens. It seems like a great hobby but also as an interesting proffesion I could see myself in.

I wanted to choose Photo – Art and Illustration for the next semester, but unfortunatelly that course doesn't exist anymore. The course became replaced with CCP101 where you need to have relevant experience.

I don't have so much experience and technical knowledge but I will work hard with it till the start of the new semester. I'm going to take some online courses of photography and I'm going to practise my skills. I'm ready to take on new challenges during the spring semester and I am motivated to work extra hard to achieve a requied level.

Thank you very much for your consideration and time. I hope for a positive response.
'I'm' (w calosci) (dodaj slowo 'currently') studying (ja bym tutaj da;la...for a BA in )arts and crafts. 'and 'I'm' (w calosci) on the second year of bachelor program' (niepotr). Lately 'I've' (w calosci) become really 'interessted' (ortog) in photography and I decided to act on this at once and use the opportunity to take the photography course at (brak przedimka) University College in Volda. I ALSO think 'also' (w zlym miejscu) that arts and photography 'is' (wg mnie 'are', bo wymieniasz 2 rzeczy) a great combination which would give me a lot of great experience.

'I'm' (popraw) very 'interessted' (drugi raz ortog) in 'creativ' (ortog) and 'artistics' (popraw slowo) courses and I could use photography in many ways. I have had Visual communication courses 'and' (daj slowo 'where') 'I've' (popraw) learned that pictures and visual contents are 'one' (ale tutaj wymieniarz 2 rzeczy) of the most important communication platforms in our times. I 'have planned' (zle, tutaj 'plan') to work with interior design where I could use (ale czyje? musisz napisac ze twoje) photographic skills, but more and more often I'm thinking about photograpy.
It seems like a great hobby but also as an interesting 'proffesion' (ortog) I could see myself in.

I wanted to choose Photo – Art and Illustration for the next semester, but 'unfortunatelly' (ortog) that course 'doesn't' (popraw) exist anymore.

I don't have so much experience and technical knowledge (przecinek) but I will work hard with it till the start of the new semester. 'I'm' (popraw) going to take some online courses 'of' IN photography and 'I'm' (popraw) going to practise my skills. 'I'm' (popraw) ready to take on new challenges during the spring semester and I am motivated to work extra hard to achieve 'a' (zly przedimek) requied level.

« 

Olimpiada języka angielskiego

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie