fulfillment and some other things...

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
i've noticed, that here, in english-only room arised sth like a close group of people who chat and the rest of us just shut up :) i think that's maybe because of the fact, that you are all english teachers, or maybe still learners but on the very high level. and that maybe makes us feel a little bit ill-at-ease, or sth. but nevermind. so i'm here to try my hand at english, and also maybe to unite these two groups of our forum? what do you think?
and also i'd like to start a new topic. there already was one about how do you express yourself, but you probably mentioned only poetry. so i'll ask : what do you do in your normal life, instead of studying english? ;) what do you do, just to feel fulfilled? any special art domain? photography, painting or maybe martial arts?
what are your hobbies? and so on...
anyone would take this discussion up? :)

greetings.
Only English can make me feel good and fullfilled:))))))and maybe also answering some trolls:))))))
Reading and antiques(clocks and radios... )
My goodness Normal, now if you ever answer me i will know for sure i'm a troll :))))
>what do you do, just to feel fulfilled?

rock and roll, dude
Everything for you Kasiul, I'm answering right now!!!!!
Sorry maybe I'm weird or I don't know, but in my petty opinion your English is quite good, and I would even say that...vastly better than mine...but contrary to other users of this site I'm not afraid of testing my fluence in this language!
and my answer is: my hobby is primarily art (painting, designing), I'm a student of an art school in Opole
i'm finished... ;))))
Hi,
in my normal life I just live, read, go out, and I love cycling. Isn´t it marvelous? I am normal.
Welcome to the club!!!:))))))))))
My greatest passion is learning foreign languages. I'm learning English and German and I am completely convinced which other languages I'd like to study - to put it in a nutshell, English and German... it isn't enough for me;)
Besides that I like playing the piano and reading books very much.
As to that what you wrote about "close groups"... well, I agree.
I don't want to complain or sth like that but people like 'mg', 'kociamama' (you know who I mean), discuss with each other and they don't let other people 'disturb' them. Without offence... I really appreciate, for example, Kociamama, her wisdom but these less intelligent (I'm a very good example of them;) want also to chat with sb. I don't feel rejected, but some people can, so think about it.
Well, it's all I wanted to write :)
> (you know who I mean), discuss with each other and they
>don't let other people 'disturb' them.

i've noticed quite a lot of people 'disturbing' them and discussing with them, ...or is my perception wrong and blurred?
and pretty often I notice mg talking to people half his age (I guess;) ... so...?
Okay, okay... maybe I haven't expressed clearly:) So I'm trying to do it now. I know that mg is a sort of person who discusses with a lot of people but I think that he feels better in company of - well, you. People who present a high level of language can reach an agreement with each other.
I know that mg is very helpful and he helps less experienced in language (nie wiem, czy to dobrze napisałam...) people but... doesn't he want also to chat with sb on his level? Doesn't he prefer it? I think yes... and you?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa