YOUR OPINION WANTED

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
THE MOST EXPENSIVE CLOTHES ARE THE BEST. DO YOU AGREE? PRESENT ARGUMENTS FOR AND AGAINST THE STATEMENT.
siur, ubierasz taki ciuch raz, a potem wyrzucasz,
w zwiazku z czym masz miejsce w szafie na nowe ciuchy.polecam!
It sounds like your homework...do it yourself, it's your opinion that matters!!
No, it's not my homework. Ok maybe to some extent. It's the topic of my speech and I'm looking for some original, however wise and logical opinions, which I could present. U know to show this issue not only from my point of view.
mój powyższy wpis jest poniekąd bazowany na filmie adwokat diabła z Keanu Reevesem.
Personally, I like expensive clothes, providing that they are really comfortable, of good quality and I feel great wearing them. When I pay through the nose for an item of clothing and it turns out to be of bad quality I hate it and I throw it away under the slightest pretext - I'm ashamed of myself that somebody tricked me into buying it.
Well, I used to think that expensive clothes were not necessarily of the highest quality but now I know I was wrong. About two years ago I bought myself a pair of jeans from Levi's and they still look as if they were new! Now I always try to provide myself with expensive, durable clothes.
I also buy expensive clothes, but generally not because of the quality.... the reason is that they are simply more interesting (many people spend a lot of time designing them) and you don't have huge problems with complaint if something is wrong. The biggest drawback of buying expensive clothes is availability... it's quite possible that your friend might have the same blouse or skirt!
Thanks for all your reasonable answers. I see that all of you choose rather expensive clothes and the main reason for that is comfort and durability of these clothes. I understand that u don't buy clothes with big, popular labels on them to show off, dont't u? But I wonder what is your opinion of clothes that make us different from all the people in the street. Isn't it also important for u to wear sth that differs? And do we need a lot of money to have original clothes? Maybe some of u can sew ( I can't) and use this ability to make your own or alter some clothes? Is it expensive? Are such clothes the best?
Just some points:
What is expensive to one person may not be to another also you may pay if the occassion demend it. i.e. you want to look your best. (Weddings)
To be different from the rest you need to develop your own 'style'. This may look silly to everyone else, but if you want to walk around in long, dresses with hat and gloves - all colour co-ordinated - what has this to do with anyone else.
No, we do not need to spend a lot of money. I have seen rich women with no style and seen poor women who would look good in anything. (Someone once said of Marilyn Monroe - that woman would look good in a potato sack).
Clothes that fit (shop bought or home made) always look good.
Lesson is not to buy something that does not fit or looks good on you.
My opinion is a little bit different form yours . I would spend my money on something else rather than expensive clothes . In my opinion there’s no practical or visible difference between trousers form Lewis and other, bought in the market . But there’s visible difference in my pocket . I can spend my saved money on something else for example hardware.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Praca za granicą