What is your pet's name?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
?
'Eliot' and he's a beagle. I love this guy:)
dewastacja, dewastunia jej było na imię, ciekawe jak się teraz miewa?
bo one swoimi drogami lubia chodzić...
my pet's name is Tiger :P and dog's Squirrel :P
the funniest name for dog is "bierzgo" :D
a ja mam Bufilde :)
I got American Staffordshire Therier - it's name is Butcher

woof ;)
>I got American Staffordshire Therier

beautiful dogs, Amstaffs are, but I have to give the palm of supremacy to the pinnacle of German engineering - a daschound. I happen to be owned by one. His name is Ogorek and no one dares call him Pickles or otherwise (there were attempts :)). Every kid on the block, no matter what their mother tongue, had to quickly have mastered the not-so-easy Polish pronunciation of OgoRek and that, you can say, polonized the neighbourhood a little ;) You wouldn't think Ogorek to be an exotic name, but Ogorek's vet's assistant said she had never met one before and she so loves exotic names. No wonder considering there is one (the One) Ogorek per a million of Maxes and Pickles. Ogorek's fave food is cheese. I have a cheese-eating ogorek at home. Ain't that something?
Sounds interesting, undoubtedly. :) My friend has a meat-eating rabbit called Tyson.
My rabbit name is Psotka and my guinea pig name is Dunia :) Dunia it is the name of the Roskolnikovi's sister :) do you know who is the Roskolnikov ;)?
Well, I haven’t read the book... yet. But at least I’m bold enough to expose me ignorance. ;) Interesting, but I forgot to mention my parrot’s name yesterday. Salami.
Dogs..such a wonderful topic....I have a dog called Gacek, he is a shi-tzu...shi-tzu are strange creatures, ideal for somebody who can't decide: a dog or a cat:)?
>shi-tzu...shi-tzu are strange creatures, ideal for somebody who can't
>decide: a dog or a cat:)?

yeah, they're pretty catty dogs.. too frisky for me though. And long hair doesn't sit well with me. My faves are dachshund, Jack Russell terrier, rhodesian ridgeback..and some others. And yeah, I watch dog shows.
Long hair does cause problems, I must admit it, but look at hungarian puli :) I repeat my dog: Look, pal, it could've been worse.
My guinea pig's name is Killer, but she's so calm .. and is the only person who would always listen to me:D
I've got Zoya the dog - shetland sheepdog and Blusia the cat. Till sunday I had also pet rabbit but she died. She was ten years old so it's incredible !She was dying on my hands. I buried she in my garden yesterday. :(
Hi, everybody. Shih tzu is a really strange creature :) My parents have one, he's called "Cziro", he's 13 years old now but he can still run around a room like a puppy. He's so lively. Two weeks ago I've cut he's hair and he's so happy because of that. A lot of people says he looks like a cat. But he can't understand me calling him "kici kici".
My pet's name is Kuba (he's a dog) but we also call him: Buba, Bubuś, Kubcia Bubcia, Piesiuniek, Piękniutki, Psiuszek and Towar.
Tiger (pol. Tygrys).
My dog's name is Cezar. He is very little dog, but he is very sweet. I love him :) He always sleeps with me in my bed, he lies in my legs. There is very hot but he likes be there. :) He is 7 years old and has problems with him health but he is very lively.
I had the second dog - Mezo but my mother doesn't want him :( He is a big dog. He is all black. I liked go for a walk with him but my mother give away him. It was so sad ;((
I have six rats and they have following names: Pusia,Smoochy,Zgredzik,Doda(Dodge'ka),Blade and Prudencja :)
My dog is Sabina. Sweet pair of guineapigs: Ciśka & Leon. :)
I've got a kitten, it's she actually and her name is Shakira :) she's all black with golden eyes, really cute :D but sooooooooooo mean sometimes.
I don't have any pets but if I had I would call it Cameroon Diaz:))
Rabacik - a creature from my book
(Wafel, Wafelek, Wafik, Wafluś, or "Ty paskudna mendo!"- when he is eating my breakfast) :) Wafel it is my cat, I LOVE him verrrrrry much!
My dog's name is Killer. He's a Yorkshire terrier and weights 2kg.
Darth Vader, because this pet is black. ;-)
my cat's name was Martini....was, cause he went out home and never came back:( if you see him, tell him his missy misses him so much.

looks: black fur and green eyes - the most beautiful eyes you could imagine.

(luv ya)
My kitty's name is Diego Luna and i love him almost as much as the real owner of this name :-)))
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.