Something funny

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hello pumpkins :)
I thought it may be a good idea to share funny pictures, dialogues, etc. especially in english :) Here is a fragment of my favourite english film: "Snatch" :)))

Three guys are in the car (Tyrone - a "get away" driver, Sol and Vinnie) They r going to hold up the 'buckies'(not sure about the spelling of this one - it's a place where people make sport bets). Anyway The aim is a guy with 4 fingers and a suitcase. So, they stop by the office...
Tyrone: It's too tight for the buckies
Vinnie: You can land a jubmo fuckin jet in it
Sol: Come on, it's a natural itchy Tyrone.
Now, Tyrone is rewersing to park the car and hits the truck behind him...
Vinnie: Natural fuckin idiot!!! Tyrone what u done?
Sol: Yeah, Tyrone what have you done?
Tyrone: I didn't see it
Vinnie: Oi, it's a truck, it's not a pack of fuckin penuts, is it? It was behind you, whenever you rewerse things come from behind ya...
They start "the job" take guns, and go in to a place...there is a lady at the counter and behind her with big letters: "ALL BETS ARE OFF"
Sol: The money
Lady: All bets are off
Sol: Im not in here to make a fuckin bets!!
Lady: Appreciate it, but ALL BETS ARE OFF...if all bets are off there can't be money, can there?
Sol: I ain't fucking buying it
Lady: Fine, cause I ain't fucking selling it it's a fact
Sol: What have you got?
Lady: Nothing really, few coind but no notes - she passes a bag with 1p and 2p coind in it...then the alarm wents off...they can't open a door.
Vinnie: it won't open cause it's a security door
Then comes Tyrone and easily opens a door(they should just pull the door, they were pusing it instead) :)))))

and so on and so far...

I dunno, if it's funny for ya. It is for me, especially if you saw a film...:)))
I've seen the movie and this scene was hilarious;) (I guess you spell bookies not buckies). The title was Snatch?

Rgds,
KOciamama.
yeah, "Snatch". May be bookies.

I forgot about thet fragment when they r sitting in a car waiting till night comes, and they see the guy going in the Bookies :) ....

Sol: Is that him?
Vinnie: I dunno, how many fingers did he have?
Sol: I don't know, sorry I couldn't get binoculars out in time :P

Write sth funny yourselves people!!!!!
HELLO???????